needd immediate help
Hi. I am 22 years old and have been abusing a cough syrup on a regular basis since last 2.5 years.  Corex Surup a product of pfizer limited....it has condine phospate....in it..... I jst want to get rid of this problem ne how r at ne cost.....

i will be going for my pilot trainning in May...that also to a different country....as it is kow to every 1 tht every pilot goes through n number of medical checks... i also got my urine, blood test done bt there was nothing in it.... nd this also had increased my weight to about 8-9 kgs.... now i m eally serious for my carrier n life......plzzzz people help me and suggest me ne medicine if there is ne required to control the withdrawl effect....... help help.....
hi mandy, I dont know anything about this med but you are in the right place.. have you tried to google the med and see what it says? I sorry im not much use and wish i could help more but maybe someone will come on shortly that can give you better help... good luck x
This is a great forum with lots of support and information...I just do not have any on that particular med.  As with every med...follow some simple detox guidelines...check out some posts and journals.  A lot of the detox methods are widely used.  But I have no knowledge at all regarding yours so always be careful...someone soon will help more -
Best of luck
You have the first step done, you want to quit.
You have the second step done too, a plan for your life and a backup force to help you stay off.

Depending on how much you have been taking on a regular basis, you may need to taper. Is there a medical professional that you can trust to help you make sure that rapid reduction of this product won’t harm you.

I would understand your reluctance to seek official medical help and have it on your record. Those of us have been a pilot, understands the FAA rules on narcotic use and addiction. With that said, please be aware that being a pilot, especially a commercial pilot is an awesome responsibility and I would be remiss if I didn’t ask you to think about the mental part of the addiction and what influence it could have on the safety and lives of others.