nicotine patch dreams!!!
along with all the other bad habits i am trying to quit, i figured i may as well add smoking to the list since i feel crappy and nuts anyway. i put a patch on yesterday and wore it to bed. i'm not sure if i hated it or if i can't wait to do it again tonight. i have always had very vivid and sometimes full length motion picture type dreams.(is there a forum for that?) this was so crazy because i couldn't tell i was asleep! any thoughts?   sway
Are you sure it's from the patch? Dreams are so common after quitting drugs and scary ones too. Are you back on the pills or have you stayed clean? We should have a dream forum, some crazy **** going on inside this head, lol. Last night i had some good dreams though, haha.

P.S. So you want to add on to your craziness by quitting smoking too, good luck to ya, lol. I like reading your posts. Hope you are doing well.
Oopps - I had the same thing happen to me when using the patch. Do Not Wear The Patch to Bed!!! After all, did we smoke while we were sleeping? Take it off at bed then put a new one on first thing in the morning. Sweet dreams should return.

~ El
I am using the patch now and I've been having those weird dreams where I would wake up from my dreams 4 times in a night and when I do go back to sleep, the dream continues where it left off.
Keep up the tough work of quitting smoking. It gets easier soon. I believe and have seen some new research that people who have quit drugs or alcohol have a better chance of staying sober if they quit smoking too. It's all tied together, all these addictions. I wouldn'r suggest quitting smoking at the same time as dope though. I glad I quit last years and feel better and more mentally balanced.
Dreams are very common with the patch,it may even say so somewhere on the box. As far as wearing it at night ,no we dont smoke during the night so like pills when you wake in the morn your tanks empty so to speak so your desire to smoke is at its highest. By wearing the patch thru the nite it keeps a certain amount in your system so you wont crave so much in the morn.