nocor addict
Hi all i am new here i just quit nocor cold turkey on friday and would like to know how you all got through this without going to doctor
Hello and Welcome!

It will depend on how bad the withdrawal is for you fright now. What are you going thru?
got a lot of muscle pain and have not slept because i am freezing stomache hurts some but not to bad aslong as i dont eat. I have been taking my muscle relaxer to help with some of the pain
OK..that is all normal and will pass in a few short days. try and get some soup down, that will help. Also..push fluids. Keep yourself hydrated.

For the muscle pain: Hot, hot baths, with epsom salt if you can. Also, sit back in a comfy chair and put a heating pad on your calves. It works wonders.

Try and occupy your mind. Watch a good chick flick or read a book or do a jigsaw puzzle..anything...

And..hang in there. It does get better!