Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
not even 2 days

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

not even 2 days

it hasnt even been 48 hours and i cant do it i just git sum 30s and its no turniing back now..i just cant occupy myself without being high time goes by soo slow especially when uve been up all night i dont know what to do seems like im a slave to these things
YES you can do this......flush those pills.  This is about your life here.  Fight for you....Those pills will do nothing for you but make you feel worse.  You dont have to be a slave to them anymore.  Fight hard.....dont give in........sara
HI I agree with Sarah you need to flush the pills and stick with the fight...this is a fight for your life it might not seam that way but believe me this will progress to the point where it becomes life threating....addiction is a progressive desiese and it will overcome you
look at your use now compared to how you started....its only going to get worst if you dont stop...YOU CAN DO THIS keep posting for support we all want to see you succeed
good luck and God bless.......Gnarly  
Your so young man. We are a slave to drugs in active use and it keeps getting worse and worse till we decide to surrender and do whatever it takes to be free from this junk.

How long have you been using? Flush those pills, that will give you the most incredible strength. Please don't give up, your whole life is ahead of you and drugs will steal it away. Best of luck and keep posting.
wel, I think you have noticed life is tougher high, or you would not have chose to stop in the 1st place.

I went from making $300 a day at my job working 9 months a year to a $200+ a day habbit after an accident 2 1/2 yeras ago.

read what you typed and what sarah SAID then do what is best for you.
gizzy and the others are right, FLUSH EM! You know there is nothing left in those pills for you. Nothing but heartache and misery. It takes a week or so for the physical crap to diminish with days 3-4 being the worst usually. Then you really need to get some aftercare going as soon as your physically able to. NA meetings can help save your life. Try and get to some meetings asap.

Don't give in. Did you get the stuff for the Thomas Recipe? It can help take the edge off the wds. You are waaay too young to throw your life away on pills. And start posting more. Post as much and as often as you need to - particularly when your thinking about getting pills. We can help you if you let us but from the looks of it you've barely posted since starting your detox and I know for me when I was going through detox I practically lived on this page and as I wean of methadone I am doing the same thing again.

Please flush those pills. You'll just need more and more and the cycle goes on. How much have you been doing and for how long? Just hang in there and don't give in and if you took them already then just get back on track and prepare to feel like crap for a little while but you CAN do this!! Does anyone in your family know? Do you have support at home? Keep posting and don't give up!!
And there is a way to turn back. You just start again if you already did the pills but if you didn't do them then throw them away. You are almost through the worst of the physical stuff. Please keep posting and don't give up. Your life is worth living and we can help you get it back but you can't give up.
You CAN do it man.

I've been WD-ing for almost 96 hours now, I've slept maybe 10 in all that. Granted, I feel like I came in 11th place in a hatchet fight, but I'm still alive. And I'm coming off of around 300mg of hydrocodone a day.

Keep posting, keep yourself occupied. Go exercise. Take a swim. Go deal out vigilante justice to people who illegally cross the carpool double-yellow lines. Just don't take the 30's.
Can't and aren't willing to are two different scenarios. When you decide to get clean for real, you will have to endure the long days and nights for a couple of weeks. There's no way around it. I know it's hard, but there is help out there. NA and AA meetings, one on one counseling, etc. Those things should be occupying your time early in recovery. I went to 3 a day almost every day the first 2 weeks. It can be done buddy. Hang in there, get back on the wagon and try again tomorrow. Good Luck!
I know how you feel! I am thinking the same thing! I have 10mg percocets sitting right in front of me. i want to take them so bad but i am trying to wait a while... ah i dont know what to do anymore.
Get rid of the pills if your serious about wanting to take your life back. How much do you do and of what. You might want to start a new thread and give us some details so we can help you. Get the stuff for the Thomas Recipe and prepare for a week or so of feeling like crap. Days 3 & 4 are usually the worst. You CAN do it, get rid of those pills and post a lot here. You will get a lot of help if you want it.
Be strong guys!

I am in my 50th hour with no suboxone... jumped from 3mgs.  I have a bottle of 300tabs, and I want them BAD... Its a constant game of reminding myself why I really DONT want them.

Hang in there!

HS