Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
not sure i can do this

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

not sure i can do this

Okay so for the last six months i have been prescribed so much lortab its crazy, Altough i had them for real pain i must admit, I took them even when i wasnt in pain not all day everyday but  most days. I had surgery on March 7th and was on lortab and oxycottin, Oxys for the 1st 24 hours lortabs up till yesterday evening, when i no longer felt i was in pain and needed them. I woke up this morning puking and body aches omg are horrible, I dont feel a mental pull to take one but my physical pain is driving me to want to take one i have 5 left, I have went all day without one though, how long does it take to detox from lortab use on and off for only 6 months, I quit cold turkey, dont wanna take anything else either! thanks
No magic number as everyone is different...i used 80 mg hydro daily for years...physical wd over in 4-5 days...different for everyone...i tapered before i quit quickly...lots come into play...u r 24 hours in now...keep moving forward...get the info you need from the health pages to the right and learn, learn and prepare to succeed
Thanks so much, I believe the hardest thing yet is no one knows, not even my Husband
sorry for your pain, but since you dont have any support home keep hanging out here, there is lots of support and advice.  check out the health pages here there are lots of good tips and advice there for detox.  you can do this and we will help you along your journey.
many prayers
cathy
Thank u and i do plan to keep coming back
evryone is different. I think after day 5 i was feeling better i would say