Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
oerdose

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

oerdose

i  did some crazy things my daughter and her friend made a video  as they  thouhgt it was hilarious , not knowing i wasout f it completely....
It wont be so hilarious when this ends up killing you.  Time to make some changes.
Try to back off the pills and you won't be in the situation where she can film you...How are you know?  Did you take any Ambien?

I need to say this to you: You have to get off the computer right now!! You're not going to like it tomorrow when, of course, you see this post and you don't remember...

Go to bed now..