Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
off topic

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

off topic

one more day...yippee...wooohooo...no more weddings for me after tomorrow afternoon...omg...what am i going to do with my time now?

i am pleased to announce that christian has been clean from meth for three months now...i am so proud that he has decided to work towards sobriety...something he so desperately needs with his HIV diagnosis...he now knows that he HAS to stay clean if he wants his meds to work...also they will kick him out of the program at UAB where all his treatment is free.   he has a little more incentive now...hehe

i'm leaving this morning to head to the beach and get things going for the friday afternoon ceremony.   i'm taking my camera and my laptop...so i will have pictures immediately.   i will email some to those that i have email contact with.

take care everyone and stay strong in your resolve to work towards a clean and sober life.   my thoughts and prayers will be with all of you.   please know that so many of you have been so important in my life and you have helped me through some really tough times and i will always be indebted to you.   watching christian marry the woman he loves and watching mackenzie give her heart to him is going to be EXTREMELY emotional for me.   what an amazing young woman to love him regardless...HIV and all.

big huggs and love to all,
kim
YIPPEEE!!!!!! wow, did you ever think this day would come??? Go have a good time and i want pictures!!!!!! the update on Christian is awesome!!!! its so good to here he's at the 3 month mark, you must be proud!!!!

i'll be thinking about you and your family tomorrow!!!!

luv ya,
tink  :)
Wow lady...The world will slow down a bit for you very soon...the rush will be over soon...Now your ready just about to sit back and enjoy it all...Take a deep breathe and pray...which I am sure you must do already...

YOu sound good..YOu are in my thoughts and Prayers, I hope you have a safe trip.........................Love you

C