opana addiction
HI THERE, IM A RECOVERING ADDICT FROM LOUISVILLE KY, AND I JUST WANTED TO TELL ANYONE OUT THERE WHO IS ADDICTED TO OPANA ER OR IR, DO NOT QUIT TAKING THE MEDICINE ABRUPTLY WITHOUT BEING IN A TREATMENT FACILITY. ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE WANTING TO BEAT THEIR ADDICTION HAVE BEEN TRYING TO QUIT BY GOING TO SUBOXONE DR.S OR SUBOXINE TREATMENT FACILITIES AND ARE BEING TOLD THAT IF YOU TAKE A VERY HIGH AMOUNT OF A STRONG OPIATE THAT SUBOXONE WONT HELP. THIS IS VERY FALSE INFORMATION!!! I WENT TO A PLACE CALLED STEPPING STON CENTER  FOR REVOVERY IN JACKSONVILLE FL. FOR SIX WEEKS WHERE THEY DETOXED ME OFF OF 7-8 OPANA FOURTY'S A DAY TAKEN UP THE NOSE WITH SUBOXONE AND I HAD ALMOST ZERO WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS. IT WAS VERY COMFORTABLE. YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS ALONE AND SUBOXONE WILL MAKE YOU COMFORTABLE AND AT EASE INSTEAD OF BEING MISERABLE AND RISKING SERIOUS MEDICAL PROBLEMS AND EVEN DEATH. I SAW SEVERAL VERY BAD HEROINE ADDICTS BE SUCCESSFULL WITH SUBOXONE. DONT LET THE DOCTORS TELL YOU THAT IT WONT HELP. I EVEN HAVE A FRIEND WHO WAS ON METHADONE AND WAS DENIED SUBOXONE TREATMENT BECAUSE SHE SUPPOSEDLY TOOK TOO MUCH METHADONE FOR IT TO HELP. SHE WENT TO A TREATMENT CENTER WHO GAVE IT TO HER ANYWAY AND SHE GOT THROUGH IT WITH EASE. SHE IS NOW MORE THAN TWO MONTHS CLEAN. SUBOXONE IS DEFINATELY THE MIRACLE DRUG THAT ADDICTS AROUND THE WORLD HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. BUT PLEASE DONT FORGET THE IMPORTANCE OF WORKING A VERY STRONG PROGRAM WITH NARCOTICS ANONYMOUS. REMEMBER, THE DRUGS ARE JUST THE SYMPTOM OF OUR UNCUREABLE DISEASE. NA PROGRAMS HELP YOU HEAL AND ARREST THIS TERRIBLE DISEASE CALLED ADDICTION. YOU CAN CALL STEPPING STONE FOR HELP AT (904)446-1041  
I saw another post on ssomeone who quit Opana but I have never heard of it. What is Opana??
OPANA IS A VERY VERY STRONG PAIN KILLER. I IS MUCH STRONGER THAN IT'S COUSIN DILAUDID. THE GENERIC NAME FOR DILAUDID IS HYDROMORPHONE. THE GENERIC NAME FOR OPANA IS OXYMOPHONE. OXYMORPHONE IS GIVEN ORALLY IN EITHER ER (EXTENDED RELEASE), OR IR (IMMEDIATE RELEASE) IT IS VERY HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. MOST ABUSERS CRUSH AND SNORT IT LIKE OC USERS. SOME ALSO INJECT IT. I WAS AN ADDICT FOR EIGHT YEARS. AND A FUNCTIONING ONE AT THAT. BUT ONCE I ESCALATED TO OPANA, WITHIN THREE MONTHS I WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF IT. I COULD NO LONGER DO MY JOB OR SUPPORT MY WIFE AND CHILD IN ANY OTHER WAY. I WAS IN A REHAB CENTER WITHIN FOUR MONTHS OF MY FIRST OPANA DOSE. AND DETOX IS USUALLY EXTREMELY DIFFICULT BECAUSE IT IS AN OPIOID THAT GETS INTO YOUR BONE MARROW AND TAKES A VERY LONG TIME TO GET OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM. MOST PEOPLE DESCRIBE THE WITHDRAWLS AS BEING WORSE THAN THOSE OF HEROINE. PEOPLE WHO NEED IT AND USE IT CORRECTLY ARE STILL AT SOME RISK. DEPENDECY IS ABSOLUTELY A DEFINATE. BUT ITS HOW WELL YOU CONTROL YOURSELF DURING THE WEENING OFF STAGE THAT DETERMINES HOW UNCOMFORTABLE YOU GET. IT IS STRONGLY STRONGLY RECCOMENDED THAT YOU USE SUBOXONE TO DETOX IF YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF DRUG ABUSE EVEN IF IT'S JUST IN YOUR FAMILY HISTORY NOT YOUR OWN. THE REASON IT'S SO DANGEROUS IS THAT I'VE TRIED EVERY DRUG THAT CAUSES ANY TYPE OF HIGH, AND AN OPANA HIGH IS MORE BLISSFULL THAN ANYTHING ELSE IVE EVER TRIED. BY MILES AND MILES!!!! PLEASE DONT TRY THIS DRUG IF OFFERED TO YOU BY YOUR DOCTOR UNLESS YOU'VE TRIED EVERY OTHER AVENUE WITHOUT SUCCESS. BUT LIKE I SAID, USED CORRECTLY, THIS COULD BE A VERY VERY GOOD DRUG FOR TERMINALLY ILL PATIENTS. BUT I WOULDN'T' RECCOMEND IT TO ANYONE ELSE. THIS DRUG WAS TAKEN OFF THE MARKET IN THE EIGHTIES BY THE FDA BECAUSE AFTER THE BLUE MAGIC HEROINE MADE FAMOUS BY THE MOVIE AMERICAN GANGSTER WAS FINALLY GOTTEN OFF THE STREETS, (THE MOST PURE HEROINE SOLD IN THE US IN HISTORY), OXYMORPHONE WAS DISCOVERED BY THOSE ADDICTS AND WAS THOUGHT OF AS BETTER THAN THE BLUE MAGIC. IT WAS GIVEN THE NICKNAME "BLUES" BECAUSE IT WAS EVEN BETTER THAN THE HEROINE THEY WERE USED TO BUYING. THE FDA BANNED OXYMORPHONE AFTER IT EXPLODED ON THE STREETS ESPECIALLY IN NYC. THEY HAVE JUST RECENTLY BROUGHT IT BACK. BACK THEN IT WAS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE 5MG IMMEDIATE RELEASE TABS. THOSE PILLS WERE AND STILL ARE IRONICALLY BLUE. THEY NOW ALSO HAVE THE EXTENDED RELEASE TABS IN 10MG, 20MG, AND 40MG. PEACH, GREEN, AND YELLOW RESPECTIVELY. I HOPE THIS HELPED AND EFFECTIVELY DISCOURAGED YOU IN TRYING OPANA.
You not gonna believe this- but there are people in this town i live in that go to those clinic not to get help, but because it is a way to get high. They take their normal dose and then buy methadone off the street and do it.... And when i went to a clinic to get help (methadone clinic), I asked the nurse working there how many people she knew had come off the methadone completely. She stated, "None that i have seen but i've only worked here 8 months...." they will keep in the clinic as long as u will pay. And methadone withdrawal are worse than anything so here I am still a dumb addict.....With a college degree but no where to do b/c who want to hire some1 who can pass a drug screen...
Suggestions?