opana withdrawal
iam on day 2 opana can i take suboxone safely, i am just miserable
red
OK I'm going to ask the stupid question here, what is opana?? I could answer your question because I used Sub to quit opiates but I never heard of Opana. I am a bit out of the loop too-LOL!!
opana is oxymorphone, it is more potent than morphine and is somewhat similiar to oxycontin, it has lots of recreational abuse, as long as a good drug for pain management, when needed...
I still didn't get any answer on taking the sub  Is everyone out at a park or something?
This forum has disappointed me
I do not know anything about sub..But I am bumping your post up..The weekends can be somewhat slow..please be patient. There are alot of wonderful people hear with a wealth of info..
Sub can be taken if you are in withdrawals. Just get off of it within 2-3 weeks or you will have a bigger problem trying to get off the Sub! Go to suboxone.com and http://naatb.org
These sites can help you with answers on sub.
yep you can, but if your doing it without a dr. you gotta play around with it. even when you get it from a dr. you have to experiment with the doseage to get it right, everyone is different, the dose you were taking how much , how often. there are a few things absolute though, use the lowest dose, must be in mild/ moderate w/ds when you first dose. and try to use as short term as possible. the website has alot of info on it. and this forum has many with first hand experience with it.Teddy

ps.sorry if this forum disappointed you, but thats just a product of your addiction, like the high from the pills, you want what you want when you want it. but lifes not like that, its just a ride.
yes you can take sub but be carefull not to stay on it too long. It can be worse than oxymorphone.
sorry not to answer your question....you asked what opana was, so i answeered, but for as far as getting on sub goes, wait at longas you can before starting the suboxone regimen, you want to be in withdrawals when you start the longer you wait the better you will feel from the suboxone. I usually dont amke it long and give in after about the 10 hr. mark, but be very careful with long acting opiates as teh sub could cause severe precipitated withdrawals, I ahve not experienced this as I have been in withdrawal everytime I have started up sub, but every one is different and reacts differently. the sub cna def. be a life saver,but it can also be another addiction that can be a ******* to get rid of...sorry if youre answer still ahsnt been met, keep asking I could go all day on this stuff...lots of experience, one mroe thing the first few days of dosing in sub I would stick with no more than 8 mgs seeing as the actual lower the dose the more of a full agonist opiate effect it will have causing a better feeling, but after a week stick with a dose between 8 mgs and try not to go any higher than  24 mgs as it doesnt really have any more effect the higher you go, I was at 32 mgs and felt no difference between that and 24 mgs, it seems like a waste, good luck
yes you can as long youre in full wd's from the Opana