out of suboxone need help fast
Hello everyone I'm new here and have a couple questions. I have been on suboxone now for a year, I just cannot afford this stuff anymore. I have a 3 month old baby and 4 other children to care for and I have enough suboxone left for 1 day. I desperatly need to find a cheap doctor or a dr that accepts tenncare insurance in nashville tennessee. I cannot go through withdrawels, it is horrible, I did it once for 3 days while I was pregnant because I couldn't afford it and omg I felt like I was dying. Someone anyone do u know of any doctors here where I live, I need to get in quickly like within the next couple of days. It is so nice to see people here that understand suboxone and no how bad the withdrawels are. My previous dr acted like withdrawels were no big deal and u can do it no problem. YEAH I would like to see him try it I wanted to say. Thank u all and any help I wouls appreciate on finding a dr or refer me to yours.
If you go to the suboxone website www.suboxone.com you can enter your zipcode and itll bring up a list of docs.
Good luck.  I know your fear.  I am happily over a year off suboxone.   You can kick it if you want to.
you stated--- "My previous dr acted like withdrawels were no big deal and u can do it no problem. YEAH I would like to see him try it I wanted to say. Thank u all and any help I wouls appreciate on finding a dr or refer me to yours."

its amazing how many times I have seen and/or heard this......

your right, the problem is they never had to go through it,nor have a clue about it, when it comes to wd off sub.ofcourse that depends on what you and your doc, decided to do, and often addicts themselves keep it rolling along.....because they are still addicted to an opioid. hence why a good,knowledgeable sub doc is a must when going on sub.

how much was it costing you?

Update** I found a good sub dr I think I now have a tapering schedule along with other meds to help me while tapering best of luck to everyone
may I ask who or the number I'm about to move to TN and ill have Medicare but its 6hrs drive and I'm trying to find a place/doctor to see or make apt before my meds run out. that's one thing I'm worried bout is not knowing the area well enough to locate office that takes Tenn care or meds covered by Tenn care and low low office call  I just need to locate place badly
WOW i use to live in TN...Do docs really accept tenncare for that stuff? I could not even get a tooth pulled and tenncare pay...fanaily had to go out and pay for ins just to be able to get stuff done!
Hey what dr did u end up seeing. My fiancee is in dire need of one. Please pass the info along to me. I would greatly appreciate it. My email address is ***@****. Thanks
By Gini:Babygirl I am in the same spot. Been payin 150 a month 2 my dr but have tncare. Its just 2 much. I went 2 the website and it gives u names but doent tell u if they take tncare. Call Here 2 Help.....they put u on the phone with a rerson that can tell u which 1 takes ur ins. I have that united healthcare and I'm callin 2moro. Its bs. Dr's got my hooked on opanas and roxys but don't care 2 help me get clean......its sad. Best of wishes 2 u. If u find 1 email me at mary.***@****-motte.edu and send me ur email and ill do the same.
Just msg me on here.....1st time on here wasn't sure how it all wrkd lol
Amanda,  who is your tenn care sub doc?  We need to find one fast for my daughter who has Tenn Care and needs suboxone to get off heroin
If anyone lives in west tn, mckenzie medical center takes tenncare for suboxone but you have to go to counceling but small price to pay to get off opiates i think
I lost my job and have to find a dctor in Nashville who takes Tenncare. Or I can pay for the visit and tenncare to pick up the script. I am down to 1/4 qod, 1/2 qod and yesterday I did not take any and today threw up twice and almost passed out at the store....Any advice on doctors????
I am in desperate need of a clinic that takes teencare in Nashville or murfreesboro for my husband. I don't have an email so please message me on here. He is needing to get into the doc tomorrow . thank you so much for helping my family.