oxy help
I am 36 hours in. I called doc 5 days early for a refill because I am going out of town. Have taken some ultracet ER. any one know how much to take to help??
ultracet it highly addictive as well. The withdrawl is VERY bad  .I am confused you called the doctor because you are going out of town yet you are saying you are 36 hours into wd I am just trying to understand whats going on
I am doing the w/d off Ultracet.  My advice is DO NOT TAKE IT.  Especially if you have a history of addiction.  The problem with it is after taking heavier medication you need more of the Ultracet to get relief but at the amount it takes to feel better, you are risking a siezure.  Get off everything all together, it will be worth it.  That is what I have to keep telling myself.....
Did you run out and thats why youre in w/d...?...

And now just called in the refill..?..

You should take advantage of this and start getting off of them......It only gets harder...
ya

36 hours in.

push through the next few days and you'll be well on ur way.