pain killers
I have been on lortab 7.5 & Somas for 22 years my spinal is in bad sharp i just had major spinal neck surgery .I get a 120 of each of them plus Neurontin 300 mg the DR: that did my surgery gave me more soma in Dec. he told me on Jan 21st to get them filled & he would back me up I told him i had a few left. he told me to get them filled so I called my Dr: here in Kentucky to tell her what he said so now she stop giving them to me she sent me a letter & told me not to come back. so i wrote a letter & sent to her house . I was doing what my neck dr told me & this is what i get .please tell me what i need to do I'M 48 YEARS OLD & WHAT TO LOOK FOR .
Hi there and I am sorry that you are going thru this. I am a little confused to what you are asking though. So your neck doc is in another state? Who has been the doctor that has been prescribing the soma and lortabs this whole time? This is an addiction substance abuse community and we are all on here at different levels of sobriety. Are you wanting to stop the pills because of an addiction?