phenobarbital
Anyone have any info on phenobarb?I have  a friend who wants to experiement with it and I dont really know  anything about it. I would like to tell her what to expect and possibly talk her out of it. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I know that I can't stop her from doing it literally, but I would like to know how it will affect her.
it will make her feel drunk, loss of inhibitions, relaxation, mild euphoira, its similar to benzos like xanax, but barbiturates whichw ere superceded by benzodiazepines are very dangerous, lots of od's and unpleasant side effects..not a very fun drug at all...makes you depressed for the msot part..maybe if your dying for sleep it may be a good tool, but thats it-christos
I agree with christos.. not a fun drug.. makes you lazy and slovenly.. high chance of od  alcohol should never bee mixed, ups the chances of od and black outs. and she will feel awful the next morning. no not a fun drug at all.. and very dangerous.. lesa
its a very long acting barbiturate...the high isn't very good at all. more commonly it's the short acting barbiturates that are abused....not only do those make you feel really good, but they're also extremely dangerous.

for most people, they are knocked out when they take them. to the addict, they are generally not knocked out when they take them....they are in a euphoric drunken stupor that feels amazing. this is when it becomes most dangerous. you can't keep track of how many you've taken and take too many, or your tolorence is so great that you reach the OD threshold.

even though phenobarb isn't generally abused...it can be and when it is, its very dangerous because of its long half-life since it builds up in your blood over time and takes so long to leave.
Good advise folks, but this post is a year and half old. I don't think these members are active at the moment.