Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
popped blood vessel

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

popped blood vessel

I am on day 5 of of weaning myself, when I woke up this am my eye was half blood, like half of my blood vessel blew?  Is this common?  I ahve not been vominting or anything, taking valium and light dosgae of vics/
I am not a doctor.
Have you checked your blood pressure?
High BP can cause that to happen. how much valium and how light vic dosage?
Hope more experience will chime in to help you.
No it is not normal. Go to ER and get things checked out. You made need something for blood pressure, like addict3 just said.
blood pressure was my first thought...do get it checked...withdrawl (withdrawal) can cause an increase in bp...especialy a tough wd...feel for u and be safe...get it checked
clonidine is a great drug it reduces your bp and helps settle your w/ds, its non addictive and really helps,take care