propoxy
Does anyone know what propoxy is? I recieved a prescription for 100/650 propoxy and its supposed to be for pain. I used to take percocet 10/325 and vicodin es 7.5/750 and they both worked well as long as you followed the suggested maximum per day (which can be hard to do). I since then have not taken much of either and would like to try these pills but I am wondering how they compare to the others I have taken in the past. Ive had 3 knee surgeries and am waiting for a knee replacement and also have 6 collapsed discs in my back. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you and God Bless
It is a very mild pain killer.  Propoxyphene Napsylate and Acetaminophen are the ingrediants.  They barely compare to the oxycodone and hydrocodone, but it is viable for pain.

They put 650mg of acetaminophen to keep you from taking them to get high.  But it is such a weak synthetic opiate, you probably won't feel anything in comparison to the others who have taken.
Yes its darvacett
This is what is in a darvocet:

Propoxyphene napsylate, Acetaminophen