prozac and drugs
what is the danger for a person who is taking prozac and is also doing cocaine and ecstasy?
i really do not know
if you find out please let me know too

dr s tsoris
gastroenterologist
athens
a comment about Prozac and street drugs- I have heard stories from other addiction treatment professionals of patients selling their Prozac on the street to other addicts. Of course, they use the funds to purchase their drugs-of-addiction. However, the rationale for other addicts purchasing the Prozac was believed to be for the purpose of medicating the dysphoria that sets in after the acute "crack" high subsides. At any rate, this is stupid! We all know Prozac doesn't go to work immediately, and until these addicts decide to give up the Crack and get help they'll be caught in the vicious, dyphoric, and destructive cycle of addiction.