quickly lower elevated liver enzymes
what is the fastest way to lower liver enzymes from taking norco 10/325 for chronic knee pain
Hi chadley605.. Welcome to the forum..I do not know if I have the fastest way but I know I have the clearest. stop taking the norco... although lower in Tylenol if you are abusing you are still playing hell with your liver much less your kidneys..I will copy this from a native stand point.. as they say it much better then I would.. although as a person with liver disease The best thing would be to get off the norco if you find yourself worried about your liver function.. lesa

Herbs for the Liver
What herbs for the liver you should use in a natural liver cleanse recipe?

The liver is the biggest internal organ of the human body and has over 500 functions.

This means that the liver is an important organ and it has a great deal of responsibilities, so we must take care of it and don't use it irrationally.

Because all the things we eat, breathe and drink are getting more chemicalized and polluted, the liver becomes the subject of many diseases that can overwhelm its regenerative functions.

Liver diseases range from an average infection to chronic diseases that often end up with liver failure. For many of these diseases the first sign is jaundice syndrome - a yellow coloring of skin and mucous membranes caused by retention of bilirubin in the blood. One of the most common liver disease is hepatitis.

If you have migraines, anxiety, irritability and constant fatigue, they could be symptoms of a weak liver and you should make a visit to the doctor.

Cleansing herbs for the liver to keep it in good shape

A natural liver cleanse should include raw Artichoke (Cynara cardunculus) which is known for its hepatoprotective effects. Therefore it is recommended especially for people with liver disease.

Drink Artichoke tea to get rid of toxins accumulated in the blood, because it has decongestant and depurative properties. Artichoke tea also stimulates cholesterol metabolization in the liver.

Chicory (Cichorium intybus) was considered an elixir for liver and digestion, and a powerful remedy against poisoning since ancient times. Horace (Latin poet 65 BC - 8 BC) wrote: "Me pascunt olivae, me cichorea, me malvae" ("As for me, olives, chicory, and mallows provide sustenance")

A cup of Chicory tea before meals is enough for a good appetite and other benefits such as stimulating the liver and kidney functions.

Chicory is useful in liver disease cures because it stimulates bile secretion in the liver (choleretic). It also helps evacuate bile in the small intestine (good for diet after gallbladder removal), which normalizes digestion.

Elders say that plants with yellow flowers are ideal herbs for the liver. Because of the bitter substances, Marigold flowers increase biliary secretion (cholagogue action), making it a simple and natural herbal treatment for liver and gallbladder disorders.

.