quiting librax
does anyone know the best way to titrate off librax im taking it for anxiety and want to get pregnant. im taking 2 pills a day and been on it for 4 months. i heard if you quit cold turky you will have withdrawls. I dont want to ask my dr cause i dont want it stopped till i know for sure i can deal with the anxiety with out it
For anxiety? I never heard it used for that. I thought it was for IBS? Honestly, I think you will need to speak with your doctor. Perhaps someone will come along that is more familiar with this med.
yeah librax has librium in it its rarley used for anxiety but my dr thought it was a mild medicine for me to try
start taking 1  a day for a couple weeks and then stop and if you feel bad take them "as needed" and eventually stop. it is such a mild med it it VERY unlikely to cause withdrawals.