Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
quiting librax

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

quiting librax

does anyone know the best way to titrate off librax im taking it for anxiety and want to get pregnant. im taking 2 pills a day and been on it for 4 months. i heard if you quit cold turky you will have withdrawls. I dont want to ask my dr cause i dont want it stopped till i know for sure i can deal with the anxiety with out it
Tags: librax, IBS
For anxiety? I never heard it used for that. I thought it was for IBS? Honestly, I think you will need to speak with your doctor. Perhaps someone will come along that is more familiar with this med.
yeah librax has librium in it its rarley used for anxiety but my dr thought it was a mild medicine for me to try
Avatar n tn
start taking 1  a day for a couple weeks and then stop and if you feel bad take them "as needed" and eventually stop. it is such a mild med it it VERY unlikely to cause withdrawals.
Avatar n tn