quiting percocet cold turkey
Has anyone quit percocet or related drug on their own? cold turkey? how long does it take? what are some of the effects?
How many were you taking? Were you abusing them? Are you addicted to them? It really depends. Can you give some more info?
Lots of great people here willing to help.
im floating in the ame boat with you..  im on 40mg a day of this ****..  i want off, but once i get to 12 hours or so without, my body starts kicking my butt..
i hate this. im being ruled by a pill
Yeah, it depends on how much for how long. But bottom line, you are going to feel like s***! Be prepared. A lot of people can't get through it. If it was easy, we wouldn't have so many addicts, right? I can tell you that your success will be highly improved if you have help, whether medical or emotional, you can't do it alone. You can go to an ER and they have to help. They can't force you to do anything so don't be worried about being carted off to rehab or something. But they can give you ataivan or something to help. Just be honest.
Best of luck!