Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
quitting the "pot" scene...

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

quitting the "pot" scene...

Just curious as to how long it takes to get "marajuana" out  of your system for someone that has smoked for years.....can someone please help me? Thanks for your time.....
I believe 30 days is the minimun amount of time, since it stores itself in your fat cells smoking for a longer period of time would cause it to build up more and take longer to get out.
A friend of mine from college popped positive at 31 days. Cost him a job at a very large and lucrative brokerage firm.