rapid detox ?
Hi, I am 41 yrs old and have been on Hydro 10/325 for 3yrs+. I take 15 pills a day. I also take 20 mg (ER)  of Adderall twice a day , 3mg of Ativan (benzo) and 2 soma (musel relax) . Lets not even start with the Doctor that seems to think all this is fine. I have come to relize in the past 2 months that THIS IS A PROBLEM. My husband is will to pay for the rapid detox Machine. I would like to know if anyone has done this. The doctor that prescribes to me actually screamed at me in his office last week when i told him my husband were looking into this. I was shocked that he was against it. he said to me "how dare you go behind my back" i ca put you subnx and detox you in a day. Then he prescribed me a burb Patch 20mg. TOTAL IDIOT.

Can an yone tell me if the rapid detox machine is too agressive? I have twin boys that are 6yrs old. I am very ashamed that I am were i am at wth my addiction. I did have back surgery , but that was 7months ago. I a aware that the Doctor will just continue to supply me for profit. If anyone has info about the rapid detox machine I am open to their advise. Thank you
HI welcome to the forum rapid detox is not a great idea most people get really sick have all kinds of side effect it is not the way to detox ......we do home detox every day we can teach you how to do ti yourself safely and save you 1000s of dollars at the same time people have died during rapid detox and the better one that are safe run 15 to 20 k you have 2 choices you can taper off slowly or just jump if you jump its over in about 4 or 5 days tapering can take a month or 2 just decide witch way you think would best suite you and will fill in all the blanks the adderelill can just be stopped but it has a physiological withdrawal your best bet for that is ether therapy or N/A meetings addiction runs deeper then the pills you need to get to the root of it to put it in remitionn again we can help you with that will wait to here back from you good luck and God bless.......Gnarly  
There is no easy way out if that's what you're looking for. Rapid is tough and not as easy as it sounds. Do your research and good luck
    I am not sure what a rapid detox machine is. I have heard of rapid detox, but have always thought it was done at a rehab.

Also your doctor sounds a little nuts but I don't know the whole story between you two. Does he tell you to take 15 10/325 hydros a day? That is a lot of  acetaminophen, 4875 mgs a day. That's 875 mgs over the old amount of 4000 mgs  a day and 1875 mgs over the new amount of 3000 mgs a day. You may want to find a doctor that will work with you better.
Thank you. yes i would like to work with the forum. I think the jump off effort would be best. i do have ativan (benzo) to help. The adderall I have dropped my dose from 120mg to 40 over the last 6 months. today i took 20mg. I will not take it during my jump off. I think it would irritate me. from what I have read. I understand that nothing is easy. but i am really tired of depending on opiates. My doctor scares me. I really feel he is dangerous and I relize he dose not matter, what matters is my health and being my own advocate. please tell me who to contact so I can start the jump off. Thank you