recovery
I have been addicted to hydrocodone on and off for the past three years. (100 mg) per day.  I have recently went through detox, and am wondering how long it will take before the strong cravings stop.  I know I need a plan of recovery, and am working on that right now.  Can anyone suggest things to do to help me get through this?
O.K.

Sorry, Meagain...

I was just feeling bitchy last night, and took it out on you. You didn't deserve that! I know you are just concerned about everyone's well-being, and don't want to see anyone OD because of something they saw here.

Once again, I appologize.

Jess
Tolerance will lower over a period of abstinence.  If you quit for 6 months, when you pick up again, you can get high on much less.  But, you will be back to your old tolerance within a couple of days.  It doesn't go up like when you first started using narcs in the very beginning.  I have personally experienced this as well as read it numerous times.  People over dosing is a bad part of the rapid detox many times.  People come out of the treatment feeling so bad that they reach for say, heroin.  Their body is at the state of an opioid naive person and when they take their normal dose, they od.
Thanks for that info, that is important to know for all of us.
Thanks for the correct information.  I for one could kill myself that way.   I do not use anything except my benzo and methadone. But I say never say never.  In a few months, I hope to start detoxing from the methadone again.  I just want to be sure I'm ready.  I'm not rushing anything right now.  I appreciate your knowledge and resources.  You are really helpful and in a nonintrusive way.     Thank you, Ava
jesse- i am sorry you took offense ,i wasnt refering to you . but i still think that if a person is going to claim a title then then have a responsablity to make sure that any information offered is correct and also complete.This forums header reads that it is run by an MD and I havent seen one post .I was worried that someone might read  opinions that are begin written as fact.I think alot of us here have been done a great diservice by so called professionals ,who either dont have all the facts or who just dont know what the hell they are talking about.In the last few weeks ive talked to a lot of "PROFESSIONALs"who are so out of date or so closed-minded and bigoted about narcotics that they are scary.Ive read article after article and very few can agree on anything-Alot of my internet searching reads of poor souls who accidently overdosed after relasping when they took their "usual"dose and then dropped dead because it is very odd to point out anything that could be good about a narcotic-like did you know that narcotics are like cigerrettes?that if you quit your body will recover and return to near normal so that your "DOSE"of nicotine and narcotic become similar to a nonuser? That gave me great hope,there is a scientific point to grab,so if i can stay clean and in the future i need pain control,I will be able to find it.True my tolerance will build faster but i wont suffer,and that had me very depressed and was always a point in my mind.Of course that also means that if i get clean say a year,then relaspe,and i put 200mg percocet in my mouth like i was ,i will die,thats why addicts die when they relaspe,because of the half information,I assumed that my tolerance would be high,thats all they say,because, why take 2 when 10 is more-then !poof! dead,all because of half the story.(MAybe they dont tell that part because who the hell cares if a junkie dies,we do thier dirty work for them) I dont want to die,i dont want to be a addict but i am,I hope I can get and stay clean but if I cant- I still dont want to die just because i didnt have all the facts and so if anyone claims a title of knowledge then i expect them to have the correct complete knowledge or to be quiet,I am confused enough already- again sorry if I got anyone upset but not for what I said
Angst,
  Don't you dare! Are you kidding me you are one of best people
in this whole forum. We can not and will not do without you.
You've answered every question I've ever asked and with good
answers. I can garantee (sp) you you are not even close to being
one of THOSE people who ever they are. Stay right where you are.
Tom
GO?!
GO?!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Don't you even THINK that you are not appreciated here! You are a GREAT asset to all of us, and I won't hear of you going anywhere.  You have to stay! You are helping others, and thus helping yourself.

So, it is written that you shall remain a participant in this forum. So it shall be done.

Love ya,
Jess
I'm curious too about the tolerance going down. It seems like it would have to at least some, and when I worked for the PD we saw lots of cases where people died of Oxy or heroin or whatever becaue they quit and then relapsed at their old dose. At the same time, my former pain doctor told me that if I ever needed surgery down the road, my tolerance would almost immediately be back to my old level. So obviously there is much debate about this, but I think it's very good to point it out so people can be aware of what could happen.
I had a very recent case where a chronic pain patient was off his meds and then moved back to town and got his old dose. He died that very night after taking methodone and Oxy. His mother also stole some of his pills and went into a coma. There's a lawsuit going on now. Just my two cents; I think this is a good topic because even if the rest of the world doesn't care, I certainly do and I think everyone here does; I don't want to see any of us hurt more than we'e already been hurt.

Slant -- You're doing great. It's the mental stuff that's hard. Realizing how much I missed out on life the past few years is a good deterrent. I feel so much guilt for not being there for my kids as I should have. I hurt myself and others terribly. I have to deal with that and move on. I really want to unburden to someone and confess everything I did, but haven't found that person yet. I hope to make an NA meeting this week and maybe that will give me the opportunity. I did go to confession with a priest (my first confession; it took quite a bit to get through it all), but he focused on one thing that was bad. I need to just get it out of my mind, it's filling my head with ****. Sorry to digress, I will try just reading and not posting today. tlk
I have not experienced that return of non-using tolerance.  I was clean, but only for 6 months or so.  During my last relapse, I held down the mg of dilaudid I was bumping, but that had as much to do with $$$$$$ as anything.  I still used about the same every day, just not at once.  I've always had to work.
As Mr.Michael said, methadone is available by more than one company.  It's been on the market since the early 1970's.  After about 6 or 7 years, a patent runs out, and others can market that drug.  I know methadone has a halflife of 36 hours.  They teach us that at the clinic.  That is probably why it works for us hard core addicts.  I'm glad the pain doctors are keeping the dose 10mg tid.  And like Michael said, watch your weight.  Not only will you eat more,  water retention is a side effect as well.  It really slows down all you body systems.  

I know people resent others.  Just put a name on it.  It is not like someone can jump through your computer.  

Live and let live.
I could be answering the question that has blasting in my head.
It is me that is driving meagin and others to want to leave.  I was last to come, and I can go.  Then you will have your old forum back.  
I am not offended.  Personality conflicts always occur in NA and any recovery based forum.  NA deals with it.  I guess this forum cannot handle me.  I have been honest.  I've tried to help with the best of my knowledge.  Just remember, when you have to detox from more than 30mg/day of methadone, it is truly hell.  You will then understand what i've been saying.  That my dears is no half truth.  Methadone is the hardest detox many addicts have ever seen.  

Good Luck to you all.  Tlk, Hinkster, Skipper, Seamstress, and many more, you've made this excurtion a good one while it lasted.
I'm off.
I feel lethargic.  It is not due to my meds, for I have been taking them a while.  I am just depressed for some unknown reason.  Anyone else have trouble understanding why you feel the way you feel.  I always have.  Before I od'd, I would go into rages without knowing why.  After the overdose, that rage left me.  I say it was a God thing.  I'm not in rages or even snappy with my family.  I'm just enjoying more time alone with myself.
I may not go to group or counselling tomorrow when I pick up my weeks worth of methadone.  I have other things I want to do.  I also hate spending money these days.  I have to buy some things and take care of bills.  
We were so poor growing up.  I was in foster care twice.  I do not deal with any issue involving money.  I have to independant about my money even though I live with my exhusband.  I hate to see it disappear when I want to just keep it in my pocketbook.  I just do not know why I am pensive.  I am deep in thought without any answers.
Gotta go for now.
Thank you Slant for your comment. I really think that you are way ahead of me, hell you should pat yourself on the back, I cant do that right now. I dont plan on cold turkey, I figure, the valium I have will help me take off the edge. I do plan on just stopping but that is a month after tappering, it should be less severe right? I guess thats my question,
If I can get down to 1 to 2 percs a day from taking 5 80mg tabs a day the withdraw should be less severe with the help of valium which really is not my choice of drug so I dont see any addiction problem there. I guess I will try at home with the recipe and some valium when needed.

What do you think Slant or anyone else. I am trying to avoid a detox place but will go If I should.

You keep it up and I will be right behind you!

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for posting a question to me I don't know why but i just can't seem to get  anyone to talk with me even when i post a question i'll be lucky if one person will answer me, i don;t know maybe you have to be posting here for a ver long time i order to get anyone to respond to you. well anyways to answer your question i didn't read any books, i just typed in "methadone vs oxycotin for pain management" into ask jeeves and out popped out too many responses to readit actually took me three days to sort everything out. Most of the results that i found said that for long term use "most" doctors would rather see their patients on methadone vs oxycotin. Of course there was also negative responses too , but most of those were for people who abused the methadone.
I would miss you if you leave.you are a kind a gental vioce-I know that without  your sweet encoragemnt i would not of stated to post .So do not think that you are leaving.you are very much need here. and thats a fact,not an opinion.
it isn't possible for everyone everywhere to relate to one another and get along...that would be boring anyhow. you should only leave if YOU feel it's the right thing for you - not because you feel someone doesn't like you.

Thank you for welcoming me back into the forum.  I need it as much as any newcomer.  I love reading the creative side to us addicts.  I love posting with other mothers who are addictis.
I hope I help that new person, give them the welcome to our website.   I will stay, because I needed to know if I was welcome or not.  With that said, who ever has a gripe, you can post them or not.  I stil have to learn not to react so quickly.
Again, thank you Hinkster, Kip, tlk, and all who posted to me.
I just did not want to stay where I felt unwelcome.  You all have cleared that up for me.  I'm here to stay,  if you can put up with me.  The whole of this forum is greater than any one person.
Glad to hear it, and always know you are very wanted. We're in similar places so let's stick it out together. Email me anytime, ***@****.
First, I totally understand your pensiveness and depression. I'm right along on the ride with you. But I have never, ever seen anything to hint that you are a problem here. You've been wonderful, and I really want you to know and accept that. This is a long, hard struggle we have ahead of us, and I want you there beside me. So please don't go unless it is for your own personal growth. Actually I think I joined here after you and I tend to ramble, so it's probably me more than anyone!
You and the others here have been so good. There is no one else in the world I have talked to as I have talked to y'all, my nameless friends. I don't want to lose that. Thank you for all your help, all of you.
Angst, I am feeling the same things you are, depression, a lot of self-reflection, insecurity. I wish that none of had to go through this, but if we do, sharing it really helps. At least we know we're not completely crazy, that it is in fact normal for us recoving addicts. That helps more than perhaps anything.
Please stick around and keep posting your feelings. I value them. tracy
Row, you can go to the asam website (american society of addiction medicine) and put in your city and it will give you a list of addiction specialists in your area.  Good luck!

Angst, I've been on this forum a long time, and I see people come and go all the time. No one drives anyone away. People sometimes need to pull back to take a break, or just move on to other things in their lives. Please don't take it personally if someone leaves the forum, or if someone expresses unhappiness with something happening on the forum. As others have said, disagreements happen, personality conflicts happen, and that is ok.  

I think I can speak for all of us when I say we welcome you and need you and value you.  I haven't seen anything that would at all make me think of you as causing any problems here. Not at all.

I hope you stay.
love,
WW
angst:
i can't speak for anyone else, but you have not driven me away or
even injured my fraqgile, ******* feelings, ok? in the time since
i became active on this board there have been several people whom
i wished would go away, but wouldn't!

why not try just pulling back for awhile? in the past (and more
than once) i've announced i was leaving. i allowed someone and/or
something to make me feel i didn't belong here.

angst, you belong here. this forum will always need a tough lady,
who is full of light and hope. i will not beg you to stay. you
do whatever you have to, right or wrong, weak or strong. i ask
only that you not forget where we are, and always remember this
little corner of cyber needs your light too!

keep an angel on your shoulder
kip
How does one go about finding an addiction specialist to percribe drugs while detoxing?
Hey Everyone,
  I was away for a day or two. Someone said this forum is habit
forming, It sure is I miss it after just one day.
Angst:
   Welcome back! I was sure wishing you were going to stay. We
all won big on this one. You are a super lady and very intelligent. I know I speak for everyone on this (but don't have to).
confused.grl: Thanks for the info but I can't figure out what
you typed in and what search engine you used to get that info.
I would like to spend three days learning about what I'll probable will be on the rest of my life. Maybe you can come back
at me again and clear that up for me.
  kip: I can't post without saying good morning.
All my other friends I wish you a good day.
Tom
i thought i mentioned it somewhere, but atwatchdog.org is a really great methadone information board.  you can post questions there, and someone will always answer quickly. don't be shy about just jumping right in there...they are much like this forum in accepting people.  good luck.
Groovygirl,
Thanks. Your always there for me I like that.
Tom
Hi confused, this is tlk, signing in with a new name. I'm sorry if I haven't answered your questions. Please feel free to address to me anytime or email, and I will offer whatever help I can (might not be too much as I'm new here, but I'll try!). My email is ***@****.
there is also the methadone alliance.  they are pro methadone, but offer good information.  just search under methadone alliance and you will find plenty to sites under which you can ask questions and be answered.
have a good day all.  i have to get the kids to the swimming pool before they become beligerent.
thanks for all your support, it means a lot.
hello everybody,
           i have never posted on this site but it was everybody
on here who has given me the courage to straighten my ass out.
i was getting crazy on the oxy to the pt. of destruction.......
although i admitted myself to an inpatient detox last wk. of april and have been clean since. i just experienced my first n.a. meeting and boy it was the best thing i've exp. ever........
black, white, hisp, orange, blue...ha-ha. seriously the recovery for me (and i know it has been a short time) is gonna be the toughest part. i am so used to seeing my A B C's the way i see them that living and staying this way is gonna be the toughest part of my journey. i wish to join the cyber family of addicts
and be able to keep learning and grow to beat this (DRAGON)
i am holding on strong although just when you feel at ease....
the DRAGON starts his whisper......so please, i have gotten thru the detox and 8 days straight and love reading and learning and hopefully teach a new comer................

philly bee
THANK YOU FOR THE INVITE,

YOU MUST BE A STRONG PERSON TO SUFFER THRU THREE
TIMES. I HOPE YOU STICK TO THE PROGRAM. TODAY SEEMS BETTER WITH
THE CRAVINGS. I FEEL I AM ADJUSTING TO "THIS HEAD" ANYWAY.
I AM FORTUNATE THAT MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE STRAIGHT LACED SO THE TEMPTATION ENDS WHEN I AM AROUND THEM. I AM GOING TO ANOTHER N.A. SOON AND HOPE TO CONT.
THANX FOR THE REPLY AND I WILL TALK TO YOU SOON.

PHILLY BEE
hey there thanks for posting ,real nice to hear good news.
NA  meetings are great they have always helped me. the more i got involved the better it got.
That old saying  GO THE EXTRA MILE, has always  been the
best thing i can do.
Peace , and keep posting                            
michael from philly
sorry if i butchered your nick name.  welcome to the forum and you are right on the spot about recovery oriented places to go.
we see one another through the bad times and praise for good things that happen in our lives.  i don't want to always be known as an addict.  i am not ashamed, but there is so much good going on in this world.  i want to see it all, clean when i get there.  i am on methadone maintenance program.  it was my 3rd relapse on dilaudids-bumping them of course.  i had fallen into the abyss, but i had experience with methadone before, so i got myself there quickly before i died.  it really saved my life. i have detoxed before and will again when i can.  good luck to you.
i've been in rehab 3 times.  NA is a wonderful place to go.  my home group accepts me on methadone.  Welcome again to this forum.
LAPPER AND PHILLY BEE ARE THE SAME I DON'T KNOW HOW IT GOT MIXED.........
ANYWAY I WALKED INTO THE N.A. MEETING LAST NIGHT LIKE A LOST PUPPY AND WAS WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS. I ACTUALLY BLUSHED AT HOW MANY HUGS I GOT. HIPPY, HAVE YOU EVER FELT THAT AFTER ATTENDING SO MANY MEETINGS THAT YOU FELT YOU WERE OKAY TO NOT GO? (ASSUMING YOU WENT ALOT)I AM NOT IN ANYWAY SAYING I AM DETERED FROM THEM AT THE LEAST.I TALK TO PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY BEEN GOING FOR 20-30 YRS. THAT SEEMS LIKE ETERNITY. DO YOU THINK THAT EVEN IF YOU FELT TOTALLY RECOVERED THAT YOU WOULD FEEL BAD NOT GOING? ALTHOUGH THAT IS CERTAINLY A BETTER HABIT THAN SOME OF THE OTHERS I HAVE FORMED....HAHAHAHAHA.........
EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM HAS MADE A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE TO ME AND I MEAN THAT FROM THE HEART.
KEEP THE DRAGON IN HIS CAGE...................

PHILLY BEE
hi - why don't you post what the over-the-counter thing is here, so everyone can benefit from it?  if it would be helpful, why not?  thanks.
I HAVE BEEN ABOUT 9 DAYS CLEAN AND MY LEGS STILL WAKE ME UP EVERY NIGHT. I STARTED TO EXERCISE IN THE GYM (I WAS TOLD THAT- YOUR NATURAL PAIN KILLERS WOULD HELP)AND THE PAIN SUBSIDED. THINK OF ALL THE PAIN YOU ARE GOING THRU NOW. IT WILL GO AWAY IN TIME I AM TOLD. IF YOU START WITH THE BAD HABITS AGAIN IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE............
BROWSE THRU THIS FORUM EVERY TIME YOU HAVE A CRAVING AND I PROMISE IF YOU ARE TRUE TO YOURSELF ABOUT QUITTING YOU WILL SUSTAIN FROM USING. THERE IS A RECIPE THAT YOU CAN BUY (OVER THE COUNTER)THAT CAN HELP GREATLY.IF YOU WANT I CAN SEND IT TO YOU VIA E-MAIL IF YOU WANT JUST POST BACK YOUR E-MAIL AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU......................................
HAVE FAITH I AM TRYING TOO...........

PHILLY BEE
I HAVE NOT PURCHASED ANY OF THE RECIPE ITEMS AND THE RECIPE WAS E-MAILED TO ME FROM SOMEONE ON THE POST (I FORGET WHO) SO IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT PLEASE POST.........SORRY

PHILLY BEE A.K.A. LAPPER
Hi everyone I am sorry to burst in on someone else thread but it would not let me post a question(too many).  First of all I want to say that reading all of ur postings has been very comforting for me!!!!  I am on day 16 of cold turkey off of 25-30 7.5's a day, im still not sure that all this is even worth it.  My legs still ache my head hurts, I have NO energy!!!!  its seems like the longer I go the worse the cravings get.  I have a hard time just getting off the couch most of the time let alone when im at work.  I know i must sound like a cry baby but does anyone know how much longer it may be till i get any energy at all?  I am taking a strong multi and amino acids, i am also on paxil, but i swear this depresion and lack of energy is going to may me go back to good ole dr watson, any advice?
Princess,
It sounds like you have the worst behind you.  Take my advice, don't fall off the wagon. Here's a reminder to you, (I am starting detox this sunday) the life I am living sucks so bad, I would trade with you right now. Be proud of the job you've done thus far, you are doing great. Hang in there, bite the bullet.

tbc
i don't know the recipe...it has amino acids and l-tyrosine. i even did a forum search for it and came up with nothing.  i don't know how that's possible, as it has been discussed here a million times.  hopefully, someone will post it for you....sorry.
EAT LOTS OF BANANA'S AND DRINK GATORADE FOR THE LEG SPASAMS/CRAMPS/ RESTLESS LEGS. I DON'T DRINK THE GATORADE AFFTER
2PM IT SOME TIMES KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHT IF I DO.
THESE TO THINGS REPLACE THE LOST POTASIUM/(BANNAS) AND LOSS OF ELECTRO LITES (GATORAIDE.

ps . IF YOU HAVE THE SHITS OR THE RUNS STILL, IT IS SUGGESTED TO TAKE IMODIUM. THE RUNS WILL DEPLETE YOU BODY OF SO MUCH NUTRITION, IT WILL ALSO CAUSE THE WITHDRAWLS TO BE MUCH NORE PAINFUL.
AS FAR AS MEETINGS GO , I LOVE MEETINGS BEST TO FIND ONE GROUP
AND MAKE IT YOUR HOME GROUP AND MAKE THE COFFE IF YOU CAN.
i MADE COFFFEE ANT A MEETING IN 1984 AND WOUND UP MAKING THE COFFEE FOR 3 YEARS , I SYAYED CLEAN FOR 14 YEARS , THIS GAVE MY KIDS THE WONDERFUL LIFE THEY DESERVED.
I RELASPED AFTER A COUPLE OF SHOULDER OPERATIONS, ON THE VIKES
I TOOK TEM A PRESCRIBED FOR ABOUT A YEAR THEN I CROSSED A LINE INTO INSAINTY/ TO 10 TO 20 7.5S A DAY SOMETIMES,
THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS .THE REALLY WEIRD THING IS I NEVER LIKED D'S ANND T'S/ OR ROBE/ BACK IN THE 70'S
I HATED THE WAY VIKES MADE ME FEEL , I NEVER CONSIDERED IT A HIGH
i GOT A NICER BUZZ OFF 1 XANAX.

i FOUND THIS FOURM 5 WEEKS AGO AND IT IS BEEN A LIFE SAVER  FOR ME.  IM TAKING THE RECEIPE.       PEACE
L-TYROSINE  6 A DAY WEEK ONE  3 A DAY WEEK 2 500MG.
B-6    1 A DAYS
VIT A
VIT C
ZINC
CALCIUM -MAGNEISUM
COPPER
MAGNESSE
PHOSPHOUS
A STRONG MULITY VIT.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////    
I ALSO TAKE 5HTP  PEACE
5\14 : i have been getting the (shits) for the last day and a half. i am glad you posted the recipe. i was in need of it myself. do you see a great deal of difference once on?
my legs have been good to me the last couple of nights although
my abdominal area seems to be picking up where they left off.
i am sure this will pass in time (as long as we stay clean and strong)

philly bee (lapper)
STOP DOING COKE........
YOU ARE GONNA KILL YOURSELF
Believe Me I am / I have / I Will  ...
I don't mean to sound "LOUD" about it, I have done plenty of all nighters and not one has been pleasant. I have never went to the hospital....felt like sometimes i was gonna die.....
thank god that that drug does not grab you physically or you would really be up shits creek without a paddle.
seriously, if you are exp. things like that when you are doing the "weekend thing" think about how you are gonna be feeling
before you start to use.........
try to stay away from your triggers..............
give your heart and your body a break.........
keep in touch, be strong

philly bee
the only way to ensure you won't experience that again is to not do coke again.  i dabbled with it a looong time ago, and it never turned into a habit.  if i were you, i would never put myself thru that again...next time you might not be so lucky.  my friend went thru that type of thing, and she never tried it again...even when we were all doing it right in front of her.  

i can say over and over not to do it again, but only you are going to make the choice.  being an addict and having gone thru hell, makes me want to try to convince you never to fool around with drugs.  coke isn't physically addicting, and you will probably never have to go thru what us opiate addicts do trying to detox.... you just might die from a heart attack.

listen to your body, and keep writing if it helps.
I read a posting from some time ago .. below
I recently experienced the same thing this weekend .. first time ever feeling this way .. I did go to the hospital .. i was terrified .. It turned out the last Bump I did was of like 80% proof stuff .. and I didn't know ... I honestly thought I was going to die .. my poor boyfriend was freaking too . I went to the hospital and had a heart rate of 130.. normal I guess is between 70-100. Believe me this was my perfect excuse to QUIT .. problem is .. is that it is a social thing .. I only do it 2 or 3 days a month ( fri or sat usually ) and I only usually do on average .5 grams ... My fear is how do I adapt ? for 2 years now this has been habit.... ?
****************************************************************
Subject: Am I having a cocaine overdose?
Topic Area: Drugs
Forum: The Addiction Medicine Forum
Question Posted By: Ckivlan on Tuesday, May 29, 2001

I was in this forum a few months ago with questions about cocaine and alcohol. Well I am back with another question concerning cocaine. Memorial Day.... Did a few backs of cocaine with a friend and felt great! Went home around 2:30am and layed in bed and thats when it all began. My eyes were rolling in the sockets... my heart began to race... I began to sweat... I couldnt breathe very well. I was breathing but it felt like i could not get enough air! I took a hot bath and felt like i was going to faint... took a cold bath...i was freezing. Anyways, I tryed so many things to feel better up until 6:30 am when i finally began to calm down. It is now 12:17 and i slept about 4 hours. My heart was racing so fast I was about to call an ambulance but my mom would kill me before the cocaine would! I was having these weird convulsions. My arms were shaking and my fingers haven been shaking for months. I really felt like i was dying.... I can't explain how horrible I felt. My question: Was I having an overdose??? or was I just going through something that everybody goes through when they do too much cocaine? Couls I have died??? my EXTREME question... I am a 20 female in Miami, Florida.... I dont have a drug habit but i do tend to use cocaine about once a month and i always over do it... I am leaving into the Navy in October so I hope that will help me alot... if I use cocaine again and i feel my heart racing and etc.etc.etc.... can you PLEASE reccomend something to help when im experiencing this? Is there a special remedy? ANYTHING... please name a few things. Thank you so much.
*MiStiCiLLuSionZ*
***@****
Thanks  guys ...  I know what I have to do ...  it will be  hard when the weekend  comes  around .. but I am  strong and  I know I can do it  !!!
Hi everybody...do you have a automotive business? do you have a Maintenance Garage? ... do you need to save your time and your employees
time?
so you need to computerize your business with the best Automotive software ever ALLDATA ... you can check your clients car as easy as driving them and as fast as the car speed ... you can't stand the ALLDATA software price?
so you need it cheaper .... we have it with the crack ... 8 DVD's and one install CD ...
all for less than the half original price ... if you don't know ALLDATA the 1st Automotive software you can check it here www.alldata.com.
thank you

p.s you can email me here .... esmat_victor***@****   OR  esmat_victor***@****

NO SOLICITING, Buddy.

Got it?