Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
relaxation music

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

relaxation music

hey guys...go to www.youtube.com and put in relaxation music in the search option...its peaceful and helping me a lil at the moment...as i sip my gingerbread latte
I so love latte's. Of course I live near Seattle, coffee capital of the world. I even have a commercial machine and grinder at home. Yum yum.
I got my headphones on and cranked to the max. It seems to distract me from the dire need for a pill. Yes music works wonders.