Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
roxi

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

roxi

dumb question but what is a roxi. It is mentioned here alot and I dont know what it is.
Its another for of oxy roxy something like that....Look it up
no question is stupid , roxi's are a brand name of oxy's :)
Roxi is Roxicodone. Unless I'm mistaken, it's immediate release oxycodone. Think of it as percocet without the tylenol, or oxycontin that's not timed release. Either way it's nasty stuff and shouldn't be messed with.
Ga Guy is correct.. Its like Oxycontin but releases all at once instead of time released.
Oh, great ... there's a drug out there that's worse than Oxy's ...
Ga Guy is exactly right. The name sounds like "rock-ah-set"
is roxicontin morphine  i heard it was and just wondered. my girl friend has to take them for here back and keeps telling me it is not morpine thanks for any information. i sooo believe she has become addicted, but  doesnt want 2 believe it is
thanks again

My name is caitlin I have a boyfriend who used to do heroin - he's been clean from heroin for four months now!(very proud) but his doctor prescribed him roxys ---- now he has no insurance and is taking two a day --- but it's completely draining our funds he wants to get off of them and had requested 5 days off to detox because his work won't allow him more time- are there any thoughts or advice that can help him through this- and he also can't afford suboxin if that matters.  And really doesn't want to use it. I've never done anything like this and I'm trying to understand this better so I can be as helpful as possible through this process.