self medacating with sub
HI everyone .....over the last few weeks we have had several members try to use sub on there own with disastrous results if you been reading the post you know witch ones im talking about if not I will post one here for you to all check out....THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS TO DO ....if you want on sub and have weighed the pros ans cons then get to a doctor and do it right there is something called precipitated withdrawals that can happen if you dont induse it correctly that is what happend to the last few that have tryed on there own this is like withdrawals x 10 and it long and drwan out it is nothing you want to do to yourselfs......where all about do it yourself detoxing here if it where safe to do we would be telling you about it there are lots of misconceptions about sub....one of the big ones is you can get around withdrawals by taking it THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!! sub withdrawals will make your pill withdrawals look like a walk in the park it is not a '''.....'''get out of jail free card''' one dose not exists PLEASE HEAD OUR WARNINGS heres a post to read about one of the members it backfired on
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Addiction-Substance-Abuse/My-God-be-careful/show/1543121
read it and learn from it.....any time there is a mantnce drug involved weather it be sub or methadone you need to see a doctor this is nothing to mess with thaks for listing......Gnarly      
im curious if you saw recently on the Dr Phil show where a man was on Sub for a year and got off because he said he was getting addicted? The addiction specialist/Dr said he shouldnt have gotten off. That the brain can take years to heal and as its healing you should take the sub to make sure you dont go back to opiates. And he thought the guy should go back on subs although he had weened off after a year of use! What do you think of this? Know wonder everyone is so confused there is so many opposite opinions of what to do!
HI I missed that show but it is untrue that you cant come off sub and lead a productive live we have many members here who have some of these doctors dont always know what there talking about heres another horror story
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Addiction-Substance-Abuse/methadone-withdrawal-help/show/1541558
there are more but these 2 came to mind because of how resent they where in my opinion
both sub and methadone are over prescribed and people wind up on them from being scared of the withdrawals your fare better off to get of you DOC then to go one ether one of these drugs.........Gnarly