Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
skin rash after used cocaine

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

skin rash after used cocaine

I have been using cocaine for about a year, like 2 or 3 times per month. The next day of the used of cocaine, I presented a bad skin rash all over my body, like a mosquito bites, it is so itchy, especially in my head or my back, Why I have this reaction? I know it is bad for me, I want to stop because I don't want to loose my family. My boyfriend offered to me and he always want to use when we get out for fun. I don't have any contact to get the drug,so I was thinking to stop this relationship because I don't want to get involve in this kind of things again.
It sounds like you are allergic to whatever it is that they are cutting it with and nowadays, who knows what that is. You are lucky all you have is a rash.

Do whatever you need to do to get away from the drugs. You are not headed down a good road.

I hope it all works out for you.
I agree with IBK~~

Cocaine interferes with the Bile in your body this can cause a bad skin rash it also could be effecting your Liver in a bad way so get to a doc. tell him or her whats going on and they will no what test you need sorry for the bad news but cocaine is a powerful stimulate and can cause death.
Thank you for your help, my sister is a doctor and I feel so scared that she could recognized my reaction because one time she mentioned that she is going to test me. I talked with my boyfriend about it and finally he agree with me to stop. I think that I have many reasons to avoid using drugs, so I hope it would be easy to stop. Thank you everybody!