sleep deprivation?
hey i have a question, a couple of weeks ago i wrote a post that was talking about how i thought i overdosed on cocaine and it turned out it was just a panic attack, and this weekend i didnt really get any sleep and was drinking till 4 am and woke up at 9 am and now i had one of those panic attack agains, do you think its all in my head or what? or is it sleep deprivation?
It sounds like from what u have written, that these occur after u have overindulged...drinking and cocaine do affect ur sleep problems and both can make u feel panicky....i would probably tend to thin that the substance abuse is contributing to ur sleep deprivation and the panic attax...try not doing cocaine or excessive drinking and see if it improves
i dont do cocaine anymore but i still drink and i have that under control its only really friday and saturday nights just like a normal guy but i still feel weird like sunday mornings and **** all day
I remember your first post - you do realize that the next time this might not be just a panic attack. Thats a nasty thing about coke and our bodies. The amount that gets you a buzz one night might just kill you the next time. Please be careful.....its really not worth it at all.
Pushing the limit....excess to the limit///it will catch up with all in some form or another...u sound young...not sure...one day it is just not so exciting anymore  be safe
yeah i know but i havent done coke since that and im just curious that if the panic attack was because i didnt go to sleep and was just drinkin and plus im dealing with a dwi for a year now so that adds to my stress and stfuf
I havent read the post you are referring to but something similar had happened to me in the past. I had consumed around 400 mg of codeine and it caused a panic attack. At that time I had thought I have gotten overdosed or something but later started to feel it was just a really bad panic attack. But I'll never know for sure what it really was.
It sounds as if the panic attacks are happening after you over indulge first time coke this time alcohol. Hangover and not enough sleep could cause you panic attacks your not totally in control as the alcohol is still in your system leaving your mind not as sharp.. Don't drink next week-end and see if it happens again If it doesn't then you may have your answer. Cut back partying so hard.. I wish you well and hope for no more panic attacks