Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
smoking heoine

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

smoking heoine

My daughter's fingers and hands are black. Would this be a sign that she is smoking heroine? We always find foil with black residue on it.
Hi~ She's smoking something.  What you see on her hands is the black from the tin foil.

She sure isn't being careful. Maybe wants to be caught??  I don't know how old she is but it doesn't matter. What she's doing is very bad for her and she needs to be confronted and helped!!

Good luck with this...keep posting

Vicki
could be Oxy Contin as well, when I (unfortunately) was smoking Oxy Contin, it's the same deal, with the tin foil and the black crap all over hands and anything they touch after touching it. So sorry, hope you are able to talk with her and she'll be honest with you about what she's doing. Best wishes.