sniffing vicodin
i have been addicted to painkillers and musle relaxers for about ten years now, and im only 24, but my problem has mainly gotten worse the last two years. See i dont eat them i sniff them, anything from oxy's to tylenol with kodine. ive tappered down and pretty much quit but i have serious pains in my nose. i was getting nose bleeds a few times a day and spitting up blood. i have since recovered for the most part but i am still in pain from my nose. i was doing 20 pills a day mainly vicodin 750/750. well my question is have you heard about someone with a problem like this this and if so what could be the problem with my nose now and what can be done to help?
ive never heard of anyone sniffing hydros but i suppose anything is possible, sounds like you have damaged your membranes in your nose, and i am no doctor but i do know your eyes ears nose and throat are all connected with the same plumbing, probably what is happening is your nose is bleeding inside and running down your throat thats why you are spitting it up, my suggestion is stop doing it right now and get yourself to a doctor asap. like i say im not a doc but i think that is what i would do if i was in your situation. also get as much feedback in this forum all these people in here have or are going through similar thing right now and we can all help...
If you're having several nose bleeds/day and pain you REALLY need to see a doctor.

Michael

I was crushing 60 mg's of hydro-morph contin and sniffing them for about a year. I stopped in Jan. I relapsed in the end of Feb. Anyway, I was snorting crushed beads. My nose is fine. I suggest you seek medical attention, seriously.
That can kill you, it is a million times worse then cocaine because of the blood thinners. You need to call and make a appt with a MD. You have probably damaged the septum in your nose. Good luck!
By the way hydrocodone-apap is vicodin with generic tylenol(acetaminophen) are not blood thinners: ei; asa (aspirin) so that's false. But snorting I'm assuming percocet which is what u described (hydrocodone-apap) does have tylenol in it and 750mg is a lot to have in your nostril and as u described that was in only one pill therefore u will most definitely expect nosebleeds. I absolutely disagree that this will "kill you" depending on how often you use...It most definitely will cause problems for your near future; ie: nasal, throat, ear and stomach. I am not a doctor but I am a RN (registered nurse) and I do have a lot of say so about street drugs since I have worked in an ER (Emergency Room) for 11 years and have seen, not it "all" but have seen "a lot" and of course I have knowledge about pharmaceuticals. I would not recommend "snorting" any pill or drug up your nasal passage but I understand and aknoweledge young kids do try street drugs this way now.just doing my research online for my children and what's new so I'm learning from you all too. I hope I have helped you and thank you for your time.