Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
sniffing\taking Adderall(adderrall)\Pain killers the effects of both an...

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

sniffing\taking Adderall(adderrall)\Pain killers the effects of both and possibly mixing with alcohol?

basically just as the title , what are the effects of the adderall (adderrall) sniffing\snorting and mixing with alocohol as well as painkillers with above comsumption

thank you!
Effects as in what can it cause to happen to you ???  Or effects as in what kind of high it will give you??  Effects can mean alot of different things..
Just curious,

Why would you want to take the chance of doing that to yourself?

The Effect could be detramental!

Love Todd
basically id say its liquid suicide myself and id hope thats not your goal..
please tell us why you asked this? if you have and are having syptoms (symptoms) or are planning on this..let us or someone know ok.
I think that question is definitely a symtom.
yea i got ya i meant to say thought LOL thanks for em well making me laugh at myself haha * smacks self*
I think matt 18 is just that, 18 and nothing against you Matt but gee???????
wow , sorry to get you worried guys. no i am not trying to commit suicide.

i just know of people that do these things, and was curious on what it did for them and what the side effects of them would be.

such and sniffing adderall (adderrall)
or sniffing pain killers

and mixing alcohol with adderall (adderrall)
or mixing alcohol with pain killers.

yeah , i guess i kind of made that sound like 1 big thing at a time sorry about that guys.
I was curious to know. So I tried it. I had drunk a few beers and smoked some cigaretts. I crushed one darvocet and one tramodol. I than did two lines for each nostril. I feeled a slight kind of high I guess. It was a different high than the beer effect. Definitely nothing to go head over hills for. I was sadly disapointed. Nothing I don't think I will do again since I didn't get the pow-wow feeling I was expecting.
likely the effect is death.
Honestly. I'm not judging. I work for a high up corporation and my daily life is morning through non aderall noon through 4 Vicodin or sets, then night alcohol and if lucky valiium. Someone please help me. How do I stop. I never did this until I took adderall (adderrall). And no I can't just quit adderall (adderrall).
This is an old thread from 2008 and your question will probabky not get any responses. Go to the main page and click on post a question. There are tons of great people here who are wonderful and filled with advise. This forum is what got me thru to today: 7 days clean cold turkey from Vicodin.