so cravings...help
well im on day 4 and was so optimistic til just now...im craving so bad. I have nothing to take, but man Im getting a little wired just thinking about it. I can't sleep,and just am wanting to calm this down. I have nothing to take my mind off of it, and no money to get any, so really no worries to access, but damn the cravings!!!!! The sweating isn't letting up either, and Im not thinking too straight at this point..kind of like a fogginess going on...

I am sure you have read enough posts here that you heard talk of aftercare. this is why we suggest it. Getting off of the pills is the easy part, staying off takes a lot of work.

You need to get out of your own head and stop thinking about the pills. It will consume you. Now it's time to start your recovery and get to the core of the issues. I think it would help you right now to get involved in a support group or maybe even some therapy.

Hang in there and stick around.
Get out.  Get up.  Just do something.  Sitting there thinking about this during acute withdrawals will drive you crazy.  

It does get better- keep telling yourself this.

praying for you-
Overeasy-
creeping into day 16
thanks and yes aftercare is a necessary but as its a small town and there is nothing going on here now..im stuck with myself. I am in a different environment, but by myself, and want something so bad. I'm trying but good Lord this is hard!!!
cravings are short-lived . . . don't fight against them, just let them pass over and through you . . .

cravingings are meaningless . . . just something all addicts get

the craving will pass whether you use or not, but if you use it will come back stronget the next time . . . if you don't use, when it returns it will be slightly weaker . . .

play "the tape" all the way through . . . where does that first use always lead?

CATUF

Listen to IBKleen and CATUF, they know of what they speak!!!!
I have been up and out already. I got back about 2 hours ago. Alone, and wanting something so I can just think straight. But I'm trying. I wanna beat this so so bad.
Good.  YOur trying and reaching out before you do something you will regret.  Keep reading and writing and it WILL pass.

Yep my mind says NO, NO, NO!!! But,  my withdrawing body says get me some pills. Yea I know where it can lead and I am working thru it...just talking on here is helping a lot. Thanks a bunch for being here.
Im trying so damn hard!!! Its pulling at me, but like I said, Im gonna get this done! I cant stand being this way. I hate this crap! I hate the control, the seeking, the sickness, the pain...ok talked myself right out of this one. Thanks ladies and gents..appreciate the help.
Proud of you tinabe40!!!!
thanks overeasy...but ive got to find a program soon!!! I need a sponsor.
here i am on day 8. and still not feeling great, but im here. no pills...just hella backpain!!!