Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
*********some HOPE********
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

*********some HOPE********

HI, I have been haunting this site and others like it,but havent posted in years,Because you guys werent like me,i keep seeing people trying to dicth a habit of 15 norco a day, or 80 gm of oxy and you were in such hurt- it terrfed me because i was taking 900 plus mg of oxy( 30 30mg tabs&)somedays or going throuugt 50 8mg dildid in 24 hours-noy even adding all the fentyal patches, AND YOU WERE ALL IN AGONY HOW,WHAT could i do.then last week i got busted by on of my doctors (new law in NY if you fill a controlled substance from 5 different doctors in a 30 day period,they will ALL get a letter telling them so)as of April 2007     Getting busted face to face sucks-and they all cut me off cold turkey-nice,you would think they could be more humane and i sure that they are not allowed to just not deed with you ,,,but it doesnt matter any way                                                                                  I went and got started on thesuboxone           everything is GREAT!!!! nowithdrawls!!! a little sence of electricty playing on my skin   very mild but i think that might just be energy- i havent had it in so long.its been 5 days-i wake refreashed have no trouble deeling with the kids,in fact i have patanice (which is remarkable in its own thing) IBEGGG everyone to try it,                                      I batted back the idea of why switch one drug for another and the real reason is   FEAR   i dont have to wonder if i can get it.where i can get it,no more doctor shopping ,one doc who gets addiction is not a choice (Geee I want to be a addict when I grow up)i finally feee freee.   love and hope to every one     laura
Tags: Addiction