Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
spasmo proxyvon

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

spasmo proxyvon

ive been addicted to spasmo proxyvon for more then 5 year now and take up to 30  tabs a day .. a normal person if takes even 8 would die or have fits and black out ,... its that bad .. and ive grown use to it ... iive been trying to get rid of this and have failed al the time ...but i dont give up nor  will i give in .. if there is anyone out there who is addicted to this blue pill or can help me with some valuble information or ideas to get rid of it ..i would truely appreciate that ...

• MISSING (9 replies):
    I wasn't on much last night and only for a few minutes t...[more]
  • can't even get started (17 replies):
    I feel like such a failure. I had great intentions to s...[more]
  • IT'S NOT EVERYTHING (7 replies):
    Positive....positive....positive...EVERYONE...breathe......[more]
  • beach (4 replies):
    altho i understand your intentions are good sharing your...[more]
  • Fits (2 replies):
    hi , My Mother has fits since from my child hoos. Fro...[more]
I am so sorry..I have no knowledge about this drug..(i'm going to look it up)..have you tried to taper off this..is it an opiate? sorry for all the questions..Many more will be on the forum soon..welcome..you will find alot of support here and I sure hope someone knows of this drug..I have come off a few different things including methadone..have you tried to talk to your dr. about this?
I found another post here on med-help about that drug..(i googled it)..so from what i read it is a weaker opiate, (but didn't say compared to what) and that it is like opium in nature..so defiantely a slow taper would be good..do you think you have the self control to taper..because that is the biggest problem with tapering..you or someone you trust needs to have alot of self control..You can do this..
Its what we call darvon ......I would say taper as well just like sad said .Drop one pill every four days (if you have enough to do a long taper ) you can do this. We are here to help.
Avis
yeah becarefull propoxyphene is very toxic at high doses
Its very fascinating when we start of with this drug!but when it starts taking you in it becomes unstopable.Well you asked for the idea how to stop it.i have a suggestion for you as i got it when i was in rehabitation centre.I hope it might be helpful for you.A person always used to ask me whenever i'm passionate of having spasmo,N10,weed,alchohol or any trippy substance,observe your breath it goes very uncontrolled...when we observe it equanimously,it becomes normal and the passion also gets controlled.But observe it by closing ur eyes.coz it shud not distract ur concentration when u r observing ur breath.Observing breath,in the sense that observe its touch while goin inside and comin outside.
Its very fascinating when we start of with this drug!but when it starts taking you in it becomes unstopable.Well you asked for the idea how to stop it.i have a suggestion for you as i got it when i was in rehabitation centre.I hope it might be helpful for you.A person always used to advise me,whenever i'm passionate of having spasmo,N10,weed,alchohol or any trippy substance,observe your breath it goes very uncontrolled than normal breath...when we observe it equanimously,it becomes normal and the passion also gets controlled.But observe it by closing ur eyes,coz it shud not distract ur concentration when u r observing ur breath.Observing breath,in the sense !observe its touch while goin inside and comin outside.The passion of having or experiencing anything pleasant has become just become a habit pattern to our mind.The purpose of this technique is to change the habit pattern of our minds.Remember one thing that change is always constant.Putting this point in your mind work on this technique but condition is u should not react,coz if u react it will put u in more addiction.
though i'm not in indulged in any kinda abuse...bt still m on this site 'cz i'm too much affected by its side effects. i'm a medical student, going to be a docter soon. it's my elder brother who got into this habit of taking ds pill in his engineering years. he was far away so we cudnt keep a check. it's afetr 8 years nw dt we ultimately came to knw dt 'psychosis' is all due to his addiction in his student life. by d tym he cmplted his studies, he was all in d mid of the disorder with hallucination, disoriented thoughts n all such related things,, it took us almost 5 years to bring him back to a stable normal state, bt soon he stopped taking his medications n nw agn he's in ds deep **** again. we actually needed to tie him up n take to hospital. i dnt knw whether he'll b sane agn ever or not..
bt i jst request u ppl to quit ppl immediately. 'cz it damages u bt more dn dt it damages ur loved ones who cnt do nythng xcept weep n suffer. we luv u ppl. plz quit ds for ur mother, father , sister,, n brother.. dey all love u more dn nythng in lyf.
I am the only boy n hope of my family n I am in delhi. The worst part of being a victim of Spamo Proxivon is that all my promises are F*** upside down. None of my family meeber knows about it. Its been 8 years that I have been taking this pill, more frequently  since 2003.. I take 8 to10 pills every day. I am a corporate servant & I cant sleep n work withouth taking it, Pliz help me. Sometime I think of killing myself reason being I dont wanna bring shame to my mom n sister. Since I am an addict I atleast take good food so that the pills wont **** me that bad. Pliz give me any practical advise to detox this habbit. I wana come back to the real world again.
ur blue soul.
I used to be an addict too. 3years, used to take 20 pills a day. and now its been 2 years I haven't gone back to it and never will. I succeeded in getting rid of the addiction. Ur only psychologically dependent on the pill. But u have to have a lot of will power and say no it. U gotto make up ur mind and just quit and stay quit no matter how much you feel like taking it. I also used to sniff Dendrite and let me tell you that all you need to have is will-power. If you don't have the will then there are Rehab centers for SP abuse.
Taking any kind of highly addictive drugs for a significant amount of time will lead to more than just psychological dependance, there's a very real physical dependance as well... I know first hand, I've been an Oxycontin and Clonazepam addict for a long time, and recently just got out of both addictions... The Clonazepam withdrawals were the worst I've ever got, it makes Opiate withdrawals seem like a walk in the park.

Since it's a weak opioid, you can either taper off slowly or if you want to stop quickly, ask your doc about Neurontin, it helps with the withdrawals (this is how I got off of my Oxycontin addiction)... In order for it to be effective, rather large dosages are required but it works and works well if taken right and stopped as soon as the hardest part of the withdrawals are finished (usually after 3-4 days)... It's also addictive and it's withdrawals are MUCH worse than opioid withdrawals (similar to Benzodiazepine withdrawals) so you don't want to take them for a long time.

Good luck!
spasmo proxyvon kills....... it's very difficult but not impossible to quit this addiction. First of all don't consider as addiction just take it as a disease which can happen to anyone and can be cured. What u need is very strong will power and self honesty. You get a mind blowing trip after consuming this tablet but it lasts for a short time,the quantity does not matter but what matters is the atmosphere around and your psychcological state of mind. It feels like heaven but it leads you to the hell.It's only and only you who can stop this addiction, all depends on you how u look at it. You can contact a rehabilation center and take there help to get out of this hell. My friend it ruins your entire life and also your family and ur loved ones. So be strong and get ready to kick off this addiction
HI, I just wanted to tell you about the taper I am on.  What someone said is true.  You need to be able to taper in order to do it.  Some people get a buzz or good feelings from the pills.  In that case, they may have to go cold turkey or taper to the extent possible, then go cold turkey.  If I am doing this with an incredibly powerful, distractive drug -- Opana ER --- then you can do it too.  This drug is powerful in your life, whether they call it a strong or weak opiate.  Although we can't give "tapering schedules" I can tell you what I have done--and that is to go down in increments by tapering a short-acting 5 mg tablet, with the rest being ER (long acting) tabs.  I have done this from 40 mg to 10 mg (with me tapering the last 5; for example I am now taking 10 mg ER and cutting bigger and bigger chunks off the short-acting 5 mg tablet).  I am telling you this in hopes I may somehow help you.  Regardless, I am here for you -- and others with more experience are also.  But feel free to PM me for support and any help I can possibly give you.  I pray it helps.  Yes, you can do this, as I am now doing this.  We will overcome!  We will get to the other side.    Big Hug, Marie
kindly left it...
I was addicted to Spasmo Proxyvon for over 12 years (quit cold turkey in the August 2011). I have never felt better. Every time I think about the drug, I feel anger. Sure, I have had a craving for it but every time it gets worse, I run on the treadmill until I get tired and the urge goes away. For the first few days, I did use alcohol as a substitute to quell the pangs. Now I am a social drinker and I am happy to say that I have totally kicked pain killers.
Hi.. Between 1996-2005 (for abt 10 years), I was a hardcore addict of Spasmo.. Used to take abt 20-30 tabets a day.. Have been sober since 8 years..