spring
let's all try to balance an egg on its end tonight. 7:44est. oops too late on the west coast. we can be addicts becoming balanced all at the same moment. addicts unite! balance an egg. it will keep you busy for a few minutes anyway.let me know if you try, especially if you succeed. i can never do it but my kids can. peace.   sway
this is a time of rebirth and renewal for the earth and her inhabitants. i build a fire outside. i write down things i have done wrong, times i've hurt someone, things i want to change and just whatever may come to mind. i put each one on a small slip of paper. after some meditation and so forth, i burn the slips very deliberately. sort of a spiritual purging. i'm gonna be using up some post-its tonight. try it. maybe it will  make you feel better. pretty sure you won't feel worse. toss the last of those pills into the flames. just a thought. peace.     sway
you are so right on with that,i did that last week i wrote a letter to my mom and then put in in the fireplace..
p.s. can we put the egg on its side lol
Great idea...When I meditate, I picture a stream and when unwanted thoughts and feelings come, I acknowledge them and then imagine them as twigs floating downstream....sometimes they're logs lol.  When I meditate outdoors I sometimes look at the sky and imagine them as clouds passing. Visual and mental imagery is great for finding that peaceful place. GBU, Corey