stopping
I am under pain mgmt for back pain i dont want to take these pills any more.  I just quit smoking and i know this is gonna be worse but i hate not being me without going to rehab how do i do this without hurting myself
hi, have you talked this over with your dr.perhaps you can tell us what you are taking and at what dose? it will help us to give you better advice, best wishes
I am also under pm and trying to get off them. It discusting how addicting try are. I wish I had known a year ago what I know now
Hi !  Ialso go to painmanagement and my advise is you should talk to your pain doc and
tell him you want to get off ur meds. It can be dangerous if you stop abruptly., especially depending on how long you been on them. He can wean you off gradually so that you do
not go through withdrawal symptoms which is no fun . You do not want to get sick with that trust me,Also maybe he has other treatments he can offer you for the chronic back pain. It does not always have to be pain meds. I  wish you so much luck with this sweety as living in chronic pain is hard enough. Be careful please not to put to much stress on your body, Quitting smoking is awesome ,God Bless You!!!!!