suboxen
My boyfriend and I do my script of 360 dilaudids 4mg in a week. When those are gone, we spend $200 worth of heroin a day.  Back in the 80's my boyfriend got ampules of bupronex and muscled them for 5 days straight off of heroin and was clean.  No w/d.  Now, the powers that be have decided to put naloxone with the bufanorphone.  QUESTION:  HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO BE DEAD DOG JONESING FOR THIS SYBOXONE TO NOT SEND YOU INTO INSTANT WITHDRAWALS AND HOW MUCH SHOULD START TAKING?  I took an 8 mg the other day (the 1st time) and felt ok.  I jones guicker than the old man.  I was quicker into the w/d than he was.  He did an 8 mg, didn't feel any better, then did another 8mg and was puking in a pan.  A LITTLE ADVISE, PLEASE!
It is a violation of our guidelines to give dosing advise. It would be in both of your best interest to find a prescribing doctor in your area and do the program through him/her. You can find a doctor by doing a google search or utilizing the Suboxone website. Good luck.