Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
suboxon

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

suboxon

will suboxon show up on drug test
Tags: test
Yes
Avatar n tn
how long does it take for suboxon toget out of you so i can pass a drug test
Sub has a very long half life - but I don't know the exact answer to your question - - I personally think at least 72 hours.  Maybe someone else will have the answer.  Best to  you.
suboxone does not show up on a standard 5 panel drug screen nor a 10 panel screen that most employers use...there is a special test for suboxone that doctors who prescribe it have to be sure the patient is taking rather than selling their sub..it will take a while for it to get out of ur system tho and i am not sure how long...if u have a scrip u should be fine anyway...but drug screens at routine employers do not test for sub...maybe one day as it is becoming a drug of abuse...but not now
Avatar n tn
thank you for the info ill chat back later
Avatar n tn
thak your for input seeya