suboxone detox while pregnant
my partner is 2 months pregnant and is taking around 2ml of suboxone aday if she was to detox herself slowly going from 2ml to 1 ml to half a ml till she was clean over the next couple of months would this harm the baby i myself dont think there would be a problem as its such a little dose but she is worrying and we would like your help to let us know what is best thanks
What is best is to speak with her OBGYN and Suboxone prescribing doctor immediately before she starts to taper herself. It is dangerous and there are not enough studies out yet on the effects of this drug on pregnant women, or the unborn child. There are no doctors here and we cannot advise on this.

I also suggest that you do some research on Suboxone, 2 ml is NOT a small dose and she could easily go through severe withdrawal from it depending on how long she has been on it. If she goes through withdrawal, so does the baby. Please see a doctor.

I wish all 3 of you the best. Let us know what the doctors say.
Please seek medical help!! 2 mg is BIG. For Subx and she can absolutely harm herself and the baby by coming off of it. This situation was just on TV last week. She needs to get a doc to take control. Good Luck!