suboxone diversion
Just read a interesting article about suboxone diversion. Seems the cops on the eastern seaboard are runnung into it more and more during thier busts.it didnt go on to explain why, so why?, if it cant get you high why is it being sold,it said it has street value almost as equal to oxy or 10 vics..............."splain to me lucy".......Jim
i couldnt tell you, when some of my user "friends" found out i was on suboxone, they tried offering me $35.00 for one 8 mg. pill??  one of them told me because she was trying to get clean on her own..so i in turn said why dont you just call the suboxone doc?...she said she wouldnt do counseling (you have to go to counseling with my doc. and she checks too), so i told "my friend" not to waste her time and money on suboxone if she couldnt commit to counseling, she just wasnt ready...
It will get the average bear high... If you dont use every day then it will give you a nice buzz at a low dose like 2mgs... remember its stronger than morphine.. people on Buprenex that use it for chronic pain take like 0.3mgs of this stuff...
also why wouldn't addicts want this stuff.. It can keep you from gettig sick for a few days when your supply is dry..
i never thought of it that way, i wonder if any strictly methadone users got ahold of any yet thinking it was going to help them,  YEAH BIG MISTAKE ON THEIR PART, i am sure they found out the hard way....