Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
suboxone film
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

suboxone film

Can anyone tell me if I would be better off getting the film this month or should I stick with the pill? Does one work better then the other? I just left my dr an not sure wich one I should get. Thanks to anyone who has any input
Blank
1331115_tn?1401672466
What is film? I never heard of it
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
932659_tn?1332122304
I went from the pill to film two months ago and did not do well so I switched back to the pills.  For some reason I just felt as though I was in constant withdrawals on the film and when I switched back I was fine.  But my doctor said he had numerous patients switch over without any problems whatsoever, that I was the first.  I had wondered if anybody else on here had problems with it.
Blank
822153_tn?1333066595
Hi there...my old man is on the fil,m and he loves it vs the pill.Less of an aftertaste in the mouth and works just as well for him.Give it a try.Good luck to you!
Blank
1331115_tn?1401672466
What is film? I never heard of it
Blank
Film is a new suboxone it looks like the breath mint film strips that disolve in your mouth if you have ever seen them. I haven't tried them yet though. I don't mind the after taste of the pills. I guess that is just the addict in me. Sad to say but I like the after taste
Blank
I understand what your saying about the withdrawl (withdrawal) thing I also get that feeling with the pills I get hot flashes like crazy as if I'm going into withdrawl (withdrawal).
Blank
The Film is much better, you get more of the medicine. So the people who are dead set on staying on the pills must either be abusing or selling them. The Film is sooooo much better than the pill, less time to dissolve and like i said you get the amount of medicine that you are supposed to. Let me put it this way taking a Film is like taking a pill and a half. If you talk to anyone who is serious about being on Suboxone then you will see that they will say the same.
Blank
You have hot flashes too? Don't they suck?! I am actually on the flim and I get horrible hot flashs and it seems like I'm always sick to my stomach. I was on the tablets for a few months when I first started taking them but I don't really remember if they were any better. This is miserable and somethings gotta give!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...