suboxone withdrawal
I have been on suboxone for the last 6 months. Was treated with it for a vic addiction. My doctor tapered me off it this past week. Today is my second day completely clean. So far so good. minor withdrawal. Chills...sweats...aches. but nothing compared to vic withdrawal. I did that once cold turkey. HELL!!!   Well I find this forum very helpful and I hope to post until my withdrawal is gone. I hope that this can help someone else someday. Take care
WHAT?? I'm on the subs too and don't want to encounter withdrawl again when I get off them!! Bummer!! How minor are they?? Or are they minor??
It really is not that bad right now. My doc told me to expect some withdrawal and every person is different for how long they last.
When I got on the subs, they did tell me about the withdrawls and they said it wasn't as bad as the vics. I said, "Why are you giving me a pill that I will eventually withdrawl from when I'm coming to you FOR withdrawls?" LOL! You mentioned you are having chills, sweats, and aches, and that is what I experienced with the vic withdrawls. How is it different, or is it?? I'm soooo worried now!! I don't want to go through this again! I might as well be on the vics and have fun then! LOL!
Worry not!  Though the question "how are the withdrawals"? is kind of like "how much does a house cost"?  It totally depends on how much you're coming off of.  If you were on 16mg for 6 months and went to nothing, I'm sure you'd rather be eating razor blades.  If, in fact, you taper properly, and are coming off a very low amount - say 1mg that you've been on for a week (I did it from 2mg) - it won't be such a big deal and much better than going CT of vics.
Hey gobig! How are ya? I think we had this conversation the other day...LOL! I'm soooo nervous about this for some reason. You should have seen me when I was scared of the vic withdrawls! LOL! I keep reading that people are withdrawing from the subs, even while tapering. I do get a little bit of relief that people are saying it isn't as bad as the vics, but STILL! I know what the vic withdrawls are like, and my skin crawls just even thinking of going through it again, no matter if it's the subs, or the vics!

I'm quite the worry wart...LOL!
I was the same way - believe me!  You will be absolutely fine!
taking sub isn't all about getting through w/d's from the vics.  It's about breaking habits, healing etc while you're on them.  
I'm on day 7 of withdrawal from suboxone. I didn't really get to tapper off them. The withdrawal symptoms are absolutely unbearable. I just went and bought 5-htp and B-complex. I read that it helps with the anxiety. I'm waiting to see if it helps at all. I have a wife and two kids and I feel so useless. I can't help my wife with anything. She's trying her best to take care of me and the kids. Does anyone know what will help with the anxiety and the blurry vision. I feel almost like an outer body type thing. How long before I will feel kinda normal again and be able to work?