suboxone
My second day on subox and I am so out of it. I feel drunk! does this med make anyone else feel like this? Will it go away with time? I am I going to feel like this everytime I take this subox?
Yes, I was drugged beyond belief.  I could NEVER take the full amount, not even half the amount.  I had to take 1/4th the amount said for me to take, THEN I could function!
YOu will adjust.. I felt like that the first couple days.. How much are you taking??  That can also affect it.. sometimes less makes you feel better.. And with tommorrow being day 3 you should be able to start tapering then anyway
I am taking about 1\8 of the pill. I am having terrible nightmares! Cant sleep! so I need to start tapering tommorrow?
Take a benadryl at night to sleep, or ask for trazadone maybe
Hi hun, and welcome!

I started Suboxone 8 days ago. I thought I was going out of my mind the first day. I was so dizzy that I called the doctor right away. He was no help. From all I have read, dizziness can be a side effect. For me, it only lasted the first two days.

Since then I began cutting down because I do not want to stay on these long term, so the dizziness has gone away altogether.

How many mgs are you taking?
Did the doc say how long to stay on it?

I can say, from the experience and suggestions of the people in here, besides what I have read, the shorter you are on them..the better!

Keep posting and let us know how you are going.

Take care, Bonnie
thanks guys for your response
wow..i was taking 32mgs daily and NEVER felt a thing...but sheer misery for 4-5 days...no dizzieness, no tiredness, not at all high...just nothingless..i am wondering if my pills were fake!!!   LOL!