suboxone
How long does suboxone stay in your system?  Will 1 pill effect a urine screen?  Can it be detected in the urine?  If so, how long till 1 pill wears off?
The half life is long at 37 hours.  It takes a special test to detect it and regular drug screens to not come up positive for drugs.
It would depend on the drug test. Suboxone can stay in your system for a few days At least 4-5 days.
Suboxone is not considered an intoxicant. therefore you can drive a car on it, or any machinery and not be hassled. I'm going through diversion right now on it, for driving under the influence of narcotics. And I can take this. absolutely.

topcat
Almost 90% of jobs that do pre employment drug testing use a category of tests called the NIDA-5

This test includes:  THC, Morphine (Natural opiates that break down into morphine such as Codeine, Heroin) PCP, Methamphetamine, and Barbiturates

If u are applying for a safety sensitive position such as Government or transportation, they do an extended screen Which sometimes includes testing for Methadone, Hydrocodone, and some others.  

Most companies have no clue what suboxone is, but rest assured I can almost guarentee that with the uprise in Sub patients, they will be testing for it in no time.  Just like Methadone.

Hope this helps,
Henry
I personaly did a strip in 5 parts over 3 days. i tested positive today after 60 hours.  i  was  so dam nervice i had to litterly squeeze a few drops of pee & i think my forcing my self to **** brought up the half life! 60 hrs! i have to go in again tomorrow and give a new sample.iam freaked! iam on parole.i think they are going to send it to the lab.i feel iam ******!!! iam am a drug addict,i wish to post i understand we all will use,but think!!! i sure hope to again write for this posting.people be very carfull!