suboxone
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that I am fighting the battle with oc's yet again. No DR in my area messes around with Suboxone and I could not go through this again CT. So a friend of mine gave my husband and I a few suboxone. I'm on day 2 and feeling ok, not great, but ok. I've only been talking a quater to a half of an 8mg tablet and just that little bit works wonders. I know I shouldnt be taking other people's meds but I was desperate. I could not go to my family, again, and tell them i screwed up again. I do not plan on using the sub. for that long. Hopefully it will be a little help till I get over that hump of feeling so badly. I just wanted to let other's know how much the suboxone is helping, even that little bit. I went throgh full blown w/d's a few weeks ago and it was hell. I wouldnt wish those feelings on my worst enemy.
I wish I could get suboxone.  Geez...all the other stuff I obtain illegally...why not that.  That stuff is soooo expensive.  Well..not really...just the initial visits and all that ****
well, i figured if I can dish out all the $$ to spend on oc's then I can spen on something I can benefit from. I tried to get them prescribed for me but my dr wouldnt even speak about it and the other dr's i called all had long long waiting lists. I need to get past this addiction, im sick of it running my life.
Hey there, just to let everyone know I too am battling with getting off percocet and have been given 6 days of high dose prednisone and I must say it is really working for me.  I have gone through the terrible withdraw symptoms before but prednisone seems to help a ton with this.  I was taking up to 20 pills per day as of last Friday and I went cold turkey with the help of prednisone and the only symptom I have had is I can't sleep too well.  You might want to look into this as I know it is a lot cheaper that subutex or suboxone.  I am not saying it will work for everyone but I am determined to get off percocet and on with my life.  

Good luck...