Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
suboxone

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

suboxone

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that I am fighting the battle with oc's yet again. No DR in my area messes around with Suboxone and I could not go through this again CT. So a friend of mine gave my husband and I a few suboxone. I'm on day 2 and feeling ok, not great, but ok. I've only been talking a quater to a half of an 8mg tablet and just that little bit works wonders. I know I shouldnt be taking other people's meds but I was desperate. I could not go to my family, again, and tell them i screwed up again. I do not plan on using the sub. for that long. Hopefully it will be a little help till I get over that hump of feeling so badly. I just wanted to let other's know how much the suboxone is helping, even that little bit. I went throgh full blown w/d's a few weeks ago and it was hell. I wouldnt wish those feelings on my worst enemy.
I wish I could get suboxone.  Geez...all the other stuff I obtain illegally...why not that.  That stuff is soooo expensive.  Well..not really...just the initial visits and all that ****
well, i figured if I can dish out all the $$ to spend on oc's then I can spen on something I can benefit from. I tried to get them prescribed for me but my dr wouldnt even speak about it and the other dr's i called all had long long waiting lists. I need to get past this addiction, im sick of it running my life.
Hey there, just to let everyone know I too am battling with getting off percocet and have been given 6 days of high dose prednisone and I must say it is really working for me.  I have gone through the terrible withdraw symptoms before but prednisone seems to help a ton with this.  I was taking up to 20 pills per day as of last Friday and I went cold turkey with the help of prednisone and the only symptom I have had is I can't sleep too well.  You might want to look into this as I know it is a lot cheaper that subutex or suboxone.  I am not saying it will work for everyone but I am determined to get off percocet and on with my life.  

Good luck...