sweating in sona or steam room to speed up suboxone withdraw
I want to get this nightmare over with so bad. suboxone is what im dealing with, havent missed a dose in seven months and will have 2 sub free days tommorow. i will be getting sick soon and was wondering if i should get a gym membership and try and sweat it out in the sona room or steam to speed op the process. i have go back to work in three days and hardcore sweating seems like it make sense but, havent found any mention on the forums

ive never made it to day 3 because i couldnt get through day 2.
this s*** really *****,would of rather toughed it out without taking the subs.
I am also somewhat to blame for not researching this poison
if i could afford that  12k  rabid detox program i would be on a plane tonight

sona - steam room?????

for all those going through what i have to go through i wish u all the luck because it is no joke !!!
A little more info would help us to help you. You used subs for 7 months, how much was your regular dose? Did you taper down before quiting an what dose did you jump off at? Are you pretty healthy aside from pill addiction?

Anyway, I renewed my gym membership a month before I went from methadone to subs to clean. It really helped to sauna, as well as swim. Floating and exercise, mixed with a good sweats would reduce the rebound pain. It helped with falling asleep also, though sleep was tough for about 3 weeks. Try not to be so anxious or in a hurry. Sub detox is usually less intense, but lasts longer than other opiates, though it's different for everyone. Keep posting for support and any questions that arise.