Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
sweating in sona or steam room to speed up suboxone withdraw

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I want to get this nightmare over with so bad. suboxone is what im dealing with, havent missed a dose in seven months and will have 2 sub free days tommorow. i will be getting sick soon and was wondering if i should get a gym membership and try and sweat it out in the sona room or steam to speed op the process. i have go back to work in three days and hardcore sweating seems like it make sense but, havent found any mention on the forums

ive never made it to day 3 because i couldnt get through day 2.
this s*** really *****,would of rather toughed it out without taking the subs.
I am also somewhat to blame for not researching this poison
if i could afford that  12k  rabid detox program i would be on a plane tonight

sona - steam room?????

for all those going through what i have to go through i wish u all the luck because it is no joke !!!
Tags: Suboxone, withdrawal, speedy opiate recovery, sweating out supboxone, steam room sona., opiate (niet: opioid)
A little more info would help us to help you. You used subs for 7 months, how much was your regular dose? Did you taper down before quiting an what dose did you jump off at? Are you pretty healthy aside from pill addiction?

Anyway, I renewed my gym membership a month before I went from methadone to subs to clean. It really helped to sauna, as well as swim. Floating and exercise, mixed with a good sweats would reduce the rebound pain. It helped with falling asleep also, though sleep was tough for about 3 weeks. Try not to be so anxious or in a hurry. Sub detox is usually less intense, but lasts longer than other opiates, though it's different for everyone. Keep posting for support and any questions that arise.