sweating like crazy, vitadone the answer!?
Hi, i have been on Methadone for 8 years. My dose is 270 mgs. I always suffered from constipation but the last few years i've gotten alot better. My main problem is the sweating!! Im in college and i can be doing absolutely nothing and start sweating uncontrollably! How embarrassing! Nobody knows I'm on Methadone And i would like to keep it that way! I want to try Vitadone but I'm a college didn't and i don't want to put out the money for it if it isn't going to benefit me! Should i put out the $$ ? Where can i get it the cheapest!? I need help with the sweating especially since summer is almost here!
Why are you on methadone?
270 mgs is a very high dose.
Have you considered tapering down to see if that will help?
Man-o-man 270???? well your bigest thing that will help with that is get your dose lowered the therapeutic ceiling is 150mg anything over is not doing any good.....tell the clinic you want to lower your dose most clinic go by 5s in the higher doses and 2s in the lower doses but at least get down to 150 I highly recamend getting off it all together I did around 4yrs ago and I dont look back if you would like some help I can help you keep posting for support we all would like to see you beat this stuff............Gnarly
Oh My!! You bet you will sweat at that high dose..I had times in my 12 years on it that I might have one of those Hay-Days and got way up, but the Sweating, Difficult Breathing, Pain down my Arms,etc.. Man that is just to much. If you are at a clinic then I must say they sure do want the money. Shoot this makes me mad sometimes. You would be fine at 60mg to 80mg..Methadone last many hours, then most other opiates. I sure would go down before something happens to you..Even a stroke. Do not want to scare you, but please talk to the Drs. Are you trying to get off of all drugs? Is this why you are using Methadone??
I wish you the best! We are here..in & out!
Bless
You really need taper down way down. Go slow. It'll help you a lot. My husband was only on 75mg.

Vitadone it looks like all natural vitamins etc if it helps you I would say take it. Especially if you are going to taper. It will most likely help with that too.

Let us know what you decide.