Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
taking Xanax and Vicodin or Darvocette

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

taking Xanax and Vicodin or Darvocette

I am a chronic pain patient who doesnt abuse drugs, I use either Darvocette or Vicodin low dosage, plus I take Xanax for anxiety .In a proper dosage will this be okay together I dont take Darvocette but one day  then next day Vicodin 5 by 500. will this be safe
I take both vicodin and xanax and I have never had a problem.. they may intesify drowsiness if you have that side effect.
thank you..Its something I have to take or life is just pain and anxiety..Thanks for supporting...
i am on suboxone and doing olk. i am done to 4 mg a day from 12 AND feel that i am not ready to get off it; I am depresed and have axietyl Is it ok to take xanax along with the suboxone:
***@**** - please call me back
I have been using Darvocet of the past 20 years for sinus headaches and back problems. I have never had a bad reaction. I am allergic to anything with aspirin, so cannot take a lot of the over the counter medicines.  They have replaced my Darvocet with something called Tramadol.  I took it for one day and had to take a Percocet for the pain.  This new medication does not work for me.  How can I get the Darvocet back. It isn't easy living and working with this pain.  Thanks for your help