taste of suboxent
Ok, I know that anyone who has taken suboxene knows this horrific taste well. What I want to know is this, is there any alternatives to taking this medicine. More specifically, I know this may gross some of you out, but can you mix it with water and insert it anally. I know you have a lot of blood vessels down there and so I would think it would be basically the same as putting it under your tongue, as far as the pills effectiveness goes.  I can't hardly stand the taste, and although I know there's a lot of people out there that would rather deal with the taste than put medicine up their hind end, I ain't one of those people. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Oh and everything I've read about suboxene is that it is suppose to dissolve within 5-10 minutes. I haven't got one to dissolve any less that 20 min, with the average being around 30 min. Am I doing something wrong? I've tried drinking something before i take it and that help some. That's how I was able to shave 10 min off the usual time.
SORRY that should have been "helped some" in the previous post. I may be an addict but I believe in being a grammatically correct addict.
Try chewing gum,that is what i did and it seamed to help some.I am not sure if that will make it absorb less I never could tell the difference.
This is how Dr. Junig recommends taking Suboxone. It may make things go quicker.

You want to make sure that there is good absorption from the mouth-- I recommend a technique where you crush the tab with your front teeth and dissolve it in a very small amt of saliva, and then 'paint' the inside of your mouth completely. To maximize absorption you want 1. a small amt of saliva, so that you have a high concentration of buprenorphine; 2. as much surface area as possible in the mouth-- NOT just under the tongue; 3. enough time for absorption to occur-- 10 minutes of constant 'painting and repainting' the surfaces with your tongue; 4. no eating or drinking for 15 minutes after a dose, so you don't rinse it away. Do these things and you will get good absorption of buprenorphine.