the butterflies
Today is day fourteen physically great. Just still gettin these nervous spells like anxiety. When will that lighten up
Fuzzy here.

This is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. This is just another faze of the withdrawal. You will feel heart palpitations and anxiety. Even depression. It is your hormones and chemicals in your body trying to sort its self out. If you cant cope, go see doctor for some non addictive antidepressants but these will take up to 6 weeks to work. Its normal sweet heart. Its horrid I know. But your fine. Your still here. Just the addiction trying to have another go at you.
Thank you so much that makes me feel so much btr. I alrdy take antideppresants and xanax have bn for the last 9 yrz so I realy dnt want to have to take antha one. I just wantd to make sure what I am experiencing is normal. Thanks for your reassuring words
Another good question. The last time I stopped using (OxyContin / Oxycodone) the nervous stomach and anxiety was still plaguing me after day 21. Of course it had subsided quite a bit, but never the less, it was still a problem. I guess one can't expect to be healed after a few days, it's the nature of this addiction. I've read that six weeks is the magic number. At this point you're about 90% back to normal, the other 10% can take up to a year pending on dosage, length of use and how you took care of yourself while abusing. Some people let themselves go really bad, while others still eat properly, exercise and take multi-vitamins and good quality supplements like amino acids, extra protein, etc.

TD