Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
thomas recipe

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

thomas recipe

New 2 this forum, on norco 10 yrs..5 10/325 daily..researching detox at home..found Great info here.. Please direct me 2 the specifics of "thomas's recipe".

Many Thx, Ron

Check the very bottom right hand corner of this page and there is a link
Good luck
Hey Ron , You've come to the right place. Are you wanting to taper or c/t? Keep posting with concern's, symptoms and you'll get much support. Congrats on taking the 1st step in getting your life back.
welcome to this site!!  it is an awesome information source....lots of people here care and want to help...it has helped me tremendously over the last 13 days!!  keep posting and asking questions....we are here for you!!  good luck and congrats on getting clean!!